Poll: What HUD Design do you like the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Soulripper's
28.57%
6 28.57%
Jamie's
71.43%
15 71.43%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New FearlessRP HUD + GUI (VOTE)
(10-06-2012, 12:06 AM)Matt W Wrote: If no design tops Souls' by 2PM tomorrow I'm starting development of it Smile

Surely you could extend that, There may be a few people who could create a very nice Design. Patience is handy tool.
[Image: fearlessrphud.png] I just finished mine. Smile
The following 2 users Like PrivateToast's post:
  • Matt W, Blonde
Maybe I am just being old fashioned but I am not fond of the new designs here.

Toast's I just feel is far too large.

I like the modern feel of Soul's but in a way I don't. (Yeah, crazy right?) And there definitely needs to be a way of recognising which colour responds to which stat so new players don't die of hunger or try and run when they can't.

In no way am I discouraging people from designing, I am just voicing my views on the current designs. If no-one does so critically, then in the end all you'll have is people complaining.

So, I think it should be a similar size as the current one. Apart from that, I can't suggest much. (Clearly not a design whiz Tounge)
(10-06-2012, 12:10 AM)Jamie Wrote:
(10-06-2012, 12:06 AM)Matt W Wrote: If no design tops Souls' by 2PM tomorrow I'm starting development of it Smile

Surely you could extend that, There may be a few people who could create a very nice Design. Patience is handy tool.

Alright, I'll start development on monday night.
I like more minimalistic hud designs. The more info you can display on small easy to read scale is perfect to me. On some games i feel like health bars are being thrown at my face. Thats why I'm fine with the current design or something similar.
(10-06-2012, 01:12 AM)PrivateToast Wrote: [Image: fearlessrphud.png] I just finished mine. Smile

Love the avatar bit, really good idea.
(10-06-2012, 08:07 AM)Smiles Wrote: I like more minimalistic hud designs. The more info you can display on small easy to read scale is perfect to me. On some games i feel like health bars are being thrown at my face. Thats why I'm fine with the current design or something similar.

I agree with Smiles here.
(10-06-2012, 01:12 AM)PrivateToast Wrote: [Image: fearlessrphud.png] I just finished mine. Smile

Dat's my RP. :O

Anyway, yeah Toast yours seems to be a little bit too big, imagine somebody with a shitty PC and low resolution, your HUD bar would be all they can see. :I

I kind of like Souls, but then not. Why, I dont know.

(Damn, Adman our opinions is identical.)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Doing this while I wait for the designs [Image: 1bXo6]
It's a statistics board for the nexus Smile

Will update picture as I go
The following 3 users Like Matt W's post:
  • HellShell, GhostRider, Flux
(10-05-2012, 11:19 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Below an image of my design, this would be my dream. Not too much changed, but looks modernized and fancy in my opinion. I made it with photoshop, it's not 'real'.

[Image: design_soul.png]

Since the health, hunger and stamina are more of indication value, I didn't set text in them. Maybe in newer version of my sketch will add icons in these 3 bars. I used a standard font because harabara looks messy when font is small.

I support this spasific design.