Poll: What HUD Design do you like the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Soulripper's
28.57%
6 28.57%
Jamie's
71.43%
15 71.43%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New FearlessRP HUD + GUI (VOTE)
Why not just have a

SELECT YOUR HUD:
Option 1 []
Option 2[]

On the character F1 menu?????
(10-19-2012, 12:13 AM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote: Why not just have a

SELECT YOUR HUD:
Option 1 []
Option 2[]

On the character F1 menu?????

If we have to do that because people don't like it then I'll do it. But the release is in 5 days and I'm going to perfect the first hud first

update:
http://puu.sh/1gseB (big image so I linked)
The following 1 user Likes Matt W's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
(10-17-2012, 05:12 PM)Matt W Wrote:
(10-16-2012, 01:26 PM)Midget Wrote: Awesome, this is in the beta right now I'm guessing?

I'm doing it locally for now, until it's all finished:
[Image: 1fOg1]

[Image: 1fOge]

The hints fade in and fade out during transition. And I'm really not happy with the health bar segment at the moment - so expect it to change. I also need to find a better method to draw the model as using DModelPanels draws it in front of everything (chat, q menu, etc)

Matt,Is there anyway you can change the display of you character like for example the doctor would look normal when he has full health like the picture you have right now,and then whne he is injured his face would look like bloody or sad or something of that sort. I think that would put a really good effect and it could tell the player what he should roleplay like according to the appearence he has on the left corner of his screen. I have not met you Matt,but I definetly see you are already doing a great job BTW.
That's actually a pretty good idea.
I suggest that you make bigger digital speedometer =D