Poll: What HUD Design do you like the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Soulripper's
28.57%
6 28.57%
Jamie's
71.43%
15 71.43%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New FearlessRP HUD + GUI (VOTE)
Here's one of mine:

[Image: 0TTVd.jpg]
The following 8 users Like Jamie's post:
  • HellShell, equal, Spartanjunior, Mahti, Termin, Pechvarry, GeorgeTheBoy, sylux
(10-06-2012, 02:20 PM)Jamie Wrote: Here's one of mine:

[Image: 0TTVd.jpg]

I actually prefer this one to the ones already posted. It is small enough as to not be distracting and is generally a nice and simple design.
The only thing is, I find the vertical text hard to read. Still, it is a nice design.
(10-06-2012, 02:22 PM)Adman Wrote: I actually prefer this one to the ones already posted. It is small enough as to not be distracting and is generally a nice and simple design.
The only thing is, I find the vertical text hard to read. Still, it is a nice design.

How about this?

[Image: uQWZN.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • GRiiM, HellShell
(10-06-2012, 02:28 PM)Jamie Wrote:
(10-06-2012, 02:22 PM)Adman Wrote: I actually prefer this one to the ones already posted. It is small enough as to not be distracting and is generally a nice and simple design.

How about this?

Definitely my favourite now, nice. Wink
(10-06-2012, 02:28 PM)Jamie Wrote:

How about this?

MEHZZ, I WANTZ THIZZ.
Well, I had something in mind not sure if its even possible..

Making the HUD Menu something Toggleable, then make it slightly bigger than normal and make it look like a Phone like in GTA..

If not, screw it. Jamie's v2 is the best one so far. :I
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I really like the one of Soulripper. 'T is pretty smooth and alternative
(10-06-2012, 02:46 PM)Baseplate Wrote: Well, I had something in mind not sure if its even possible..

Making the HUD Menu something Toggleable, then make it slightly bigger than normal and make it look like a Phone like in GTA..

If not, screw it. Jamie's v2 is the best one so far. :I

I know what you mean, A Little Drag up/down bar which increases the size of the interface and decreases it, So that the user can get the right size for his Screen.
Done the player count bit on the board - well the clientside bit at least I still need to set it up to query the servers to check how many players

[Image: 1bXIw]
The following 2 users Like Matt W's post:
  • Haarek, HellShell
Basically the first thing I made in photoshop. lol, I stole the idea a little bit from Soul though, hope he doesn't mind.

There is no text because it would be nice not knowing exactly how much you have left if you know what you mean, makes it a little more realistic.

The long red and black bar is the petrol the one farest to the right is the ammo. And you know all the other things Tounge

[Image: 60Jof.png]

Of course, the bars only popps up when it is needed, the petrol bar only pops up if you are riding a car Etc.

If you guys like the idea I will of course improve it.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.