Remember that MLP art-thing? (The graffiti)

Spoiler: May be offensive to autistic people

[Image: bb0.png]

Apparently people are going mad at this.
The following 6 users Like Warior135's post:
  • Mahti, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Biowulf, HellShell, Slick Rick, ChimpB
I couldn't care less about what people think about a TV show when you've got others killing each other over political and religious differences.
(10-06-2012, 07:10 AM)Adman Wrote: I couldn't care less about what people think about a TV show when you've got others killing each other over political and religious differences.

Aye, Justification for things in this world are REALLY awry.
It indeed is the highest fu­­cking form of autism. Adults watching this show is sick enough, but there are also people dressing up as fu­cking ponies and even wanking to rule 34 of it.

The human race has reached a new kind of low with these people around spamming everything on the internet. Claiming they are "BRONIES", with their "BROHOOVES" and "FRIENDSHIP". I am ashamed of how pathetic these people are.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
(10-06-2012, 12:42 PM)Biowulf Wrote: It indeed is the highest fu­­cking form of autism. Adults watching this show is sick enough, but there are also people dressing up as fu­cking ponies and even wanking to rule 34 of it.

The human race has reached a new kind of low with these people around spamming everything on the internet. Claiming they are "BRONIES", with their "BROHOOVES" and "FRIENDSHIP". I am ashamed of how pathetic these people are.

I gotta say, I do agree.

I have a few friends who are "Bronies" but they are the ones who dont want to shove it up every-single orifice in my body.
This shits everywhere, My girlfriend and I found this at our local Supermarket

[Image: 557127_472712399429638_1870306291_n.jpg]
Last night I saw a thread on 4chan about pony cosplay and conventions. The thread rustled my jimmies extremely bad. The pictures of grown men with filthy and beards hair till their boobs. Unhygienic people in pictures that were just screaming "child molester".

Just groups of fat men and women in huge numbers posing for pictures whilst holding pony toys etcetera. I wish I saved some of the pictures, it's indescribable how ashamed it made me feel for other people. What are you doing with your life.
(10-06-2012, 03:04 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Last night I saw a thread on 4chan about pony cosplay and conventions. The thread rustled my jimmies extremely bad. The pictures of grown men with filthy and beards hair till their boobs. Unhygienic people in pictures that were just screaming "child molester".

Just groups of fat men and women in huge numbers posing for pictures whilst holding pony toys etcetera. I wish I saved some of the pictures, it's indescribable how ashamed it made me feel for other people. What are you doing with your life.

Aye, Its rustles all our jimmies.
bump.
Wow man quit reading my signature.

[Image: 27lPH]
Dat necro.