If this is okey then I'll kill someone.
Name of player: Stapmacat

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42259565

Time in GMT: 20:30

Server:33x

Summary: Look at evidence.

Evidence: [Image: es2t1x.png]
Just saying that the Russian players might find Russian Drunk as discriminating as you find Heil Hitler discriminating.
I don't think Russian people think's it's funny that people laughing and making jokes on Russian's cause they have a rumor of being drunk every single day.

I'm not saying that I won't take any action, I just tell you. You also should try look from a Russian side.

If Stapmacat have an forum account I would like to hear from him also.

[20:27:43] Fillehh (STEAM_0:0:21790573) said: // I hate germans...
You did start hate speech about Germans.

I'd like to mention that I did also talk with the accused player about this. and He got what he deserved.
I will warn you for your actions.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
First of all. Drunk russian... That was an RP I was doing and i'm definitely not the first one to do it. Also Drunk Swedish, Danish? It doesn't matter what country I pick. Please tell me that you've never seen that "drunk ### " Before.

The " I hate Germans " was a joke. Both OmaWolle and I3o0m are german and I was joking with them when I wrote that. Ask them yourself if you want to. I'm half german, so nothing for you to comment on that "hate speech"

So I get warned for "hate speech". That's bullshit..! Half german, my mother is german. My best friend is german and his parents are german. I speak german, I've spoken german since I was 5 years old.

One more thing toast. I'm starting to question your seat in the administrator team. Yesterday you were in the room next to me and I got RDMed by a chef. And you gave me the biggest
F*cking careface that I've ever seen.

And every time I put up a ban It's only negative comments from your side. I know that I'm not the only one that feels this way.

From now on I'd like another admin to review my Ban Requests cause I'm tired of having the same crap every time I put up a Ban Request.

EDIT: Are you angry cause my country stole Skåne from you guys? ^^

EDIT EDIT: I would just like to point out that the dude did not get banned.
Forum warning issued for hostility towards a staff member trying to resolve this case.

Ban request denied: user has already been disciplined regarding his violation.