Unban Request
The evidence is conclusive, in addition to other indicators to concerning rulebreaks - our logs do not lie.

Kalastaja is under special treatment for his own actions and previous violations, nothing more - this is not discrimination, this is disciplinary policy. Kalastaja himself however has been involved with deliberate provoking and advertisement of discrimination, directly after our staff publicly and privately issued warnings about such content and behavior. He's lucky he wasn't permanently banned back then.

Kalastaja takes pleasure in annoying and grieving others, this can be backed up by anyone who's ever played with him on any non-FL game (such as DayZ) can confirm what he's really like when he doesn't have to fear admins. How is this relevant? It doesn't matter what he does outside FL, true, but it just confirms what kind of a person we are dealing with.
I do think we should only focus on actions on Fearless' network, it would be kind of 'big brother is watching you' if we watch how our members behave in other networks. Even if he is found an annoying kid on other servers, we should review his behaviour here. I've seen Kalastaja a few times on the server and I can't recognize a grieving altitude.

He has been banned for 2 weeks for posting a soviet flag, so the punishment for that is already given.

This unban request is for the reasons:
- Random raid
- breaking nlr
- mass RDM

That's not allowed, but 7 months ban time is somewhat over-exaggerated.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Killjoy and me agreed on a reduction to 3 months.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Moved to approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.