Unban Request
Your name: Kalastaja

Your ban ID: 15225

Banned by: [FL]Ruxandra

Reason: Random raid twice due to metagaming, breaking nlr, mass RDM, propkilling and propsurfing.

Involved: Vauld,Caroline,wweee2345,TheMonsterMash,ryan660,grub,birdgator,ghostrider and Theomenz (i can't remeber everybody)

Why we should shorten your ban you: So lets get this thing started first of all we should start talking of the last two ban reasons there was no evidence what so ever of me propsurfing or killing also i have never killed anybody with a prop or prop surfed and thats what i find really weird about this there was no evidence on half the stuff i was banned for also this is just my fourth ban and just by me looking at theifs (STEAM_0:1:25168866) or Neomills (STEAM_0:0:45143675) bans they were a lot less when they already had 6-8 bans so this is just kind of being unreasonable also to add to this monstermash and hes friends involved all broke nlr atleast once when this all happened i'm saying this because your just looking at the once accused and not looking if the accusing broke the rules
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
If the propkilling and propsurfing can't be proven by logs I say ban should be reduced to 2 weeks since it's a 4th ban. Still 2 weeks because I see rules being broken.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
[05:11:39] Kalastaja (STEAM_0:0:20322366) Prop killed: Kalastaja (STEAM_0:0:20322366) using models\props/cs_militia/skylight.mdl - Propkilled
d yourself, that was the only prop you spawned, forgot to add "himself" to the reason.

[01:53:36] Kalastaja (STEAM_0:0:20322366) said: /pm ludo tell your ss im assisting the gov - Assisting the Government as a Corleone when you know very well it's against the rules, making all your kills RDM.

[02:51:48] Kalastaja (STEAM_0:0:20322366) said: //you wont get away with inpersonating me for fuck sake - This clearly shows your reason for attacking them.

After the first raid it shows you killing them three times at least on a very small interval of less than 3 minutes without picking any weapon, showing the fact that they are unarmed and you are taking revenge.

Such behaviour is unacceptable and the punishment given was just. Also:

(10-26-2010, 04:30 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Before you write an unban request, read these rules.

6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that.
Unban requests which do not feature a valid reason, including evidence, and just contain content like "I am so sorry for what I did, please unban me." - "I love your server, please let me play again." will get denied.
Explanation for this: The Unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action.

The ban you received is your punishment, feeling terribly sorry or loving our community does not make your rulebreak better. We like to see that people apologize for their mistakes, do that via PM to the admin, do not write an unban request, you will not receive an unban because you are sorry or fell in love with our server.

Writing an unban request without a valid reason for it will lead to an immediate deny of the request.

I have removed the propsurfing reason since it's abit vague. The bantime stands however.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
After research me and Temar found out that the prop was spawned by accident and spazzed out which resulted in himself getting killed.

The 38 kills that were found in the logs can't be justified though.

I still support my opinion to reduce the ban to 2 weeks. I think that's enough time for Kalastaja to improve his RP, or to realize it. He has 15 RP points, that shouldn't be forgotten, and he has 4 bans on record, which isn't outstanding. He also promised to inmediately stop with the agressive RP.
the 38 was a 24 hour timeline, the Most I got was around 13 kill of him as corleone in 40 mins
and altho its alot logs cant really prove RDM easily so thats upto other sources
Well i mean i already made a promise and it has been recorded so next time i get on i will destroy all my weapons or give them to my dear friend Mahti Heart
Also i apologise for the missleading title (like my second bans reason) but this was never an unban request it was ban shortening request
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
You really like the coloring text, am I right?
yes ofc its made just for shadow and jamie because i lowe them but they both are already taken XD HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

also if you blacklist me from coloring i shall be mad
At this point I'd like to remind Soul and Temar that Kalastaja is under special terms for his incredible attitude, which he is also demonstrating here again.
I don't find a seven month ban justifiable for anyone, especially since this ban has very little evidence to go by.
I don't think anyone should be given special treatment because they are a friend, relative, because of their gender, race, nationality etc. A ban is a ban, everyone has an equal right and bans should not be pushed up or down due to this fact. I don't think it's fair at all. This point goes for everyone.

Kalastaja (fishy) is a very good friend, a good roleplayer and does add a lot to the community, even if some people can't get past what has happened in the past..
I accept my ban, I don't usually dispute things like this but I can't help not to speak up. There is a lot of foul play going on and I don't like it.

I am not aiming this post at anyone. This is not something you heff to be mad about.