Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline.
Kalastaja claimed he was searching for contraband which I believe would apply the government rules if he was searching to destroy it like he worked for the government so I attached those rules.

It will take me some time but I will try and upload the admin conversation providing my computer will render it together :/.

I would like to point out during the discussion with the admins Kalastraja said something along the lines of "Fuck this, I'm going for a smoke" which basically implies that didn't need to hear our side which makes Lesley, Astro and I believe he was going to come back and lie. If you're being honest wouldn't you stay to hear the other side of the story?

Vauld publicly said that Kalastraja is a violent RPer and that we shouldn't "provoke him" Kalastraja admitted to killing us because our title was Mercenary. We killed him prior to this when he randomly shot Lesley Chow while I had a gun to his head behind him. (FearRP)?

He shot Lesley so I killed him. An eye for an eye, so to speak.

About two minutes later after going to our base which all it had on it was "SAFEHOUSE" not specifying whos safehouse it was he NLR'd and broke our door down with 4-5 others to shoot us.

We later heard a rumour that Grub may of been involved in this random raid we can't confirm that he was involved we can only go by what Caroline said.

Quote:[OOC and IC Rules]
1. Do not Metagame, that means don't talk in OOC ( Out Of Character) while in IC (In Character).
2. Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.
3. Don't kill people randomly (RDM), only kill with a RP reason.
4. Don’t kill players because of their clan or their job.
5. In OOC, advert, request, radio and broadcast you may only speak in English. All other chats are international.
6. Do not have private conversations in the OOC, for that use the /pm command.
7. Do not spam /advert, you must wait at least 1 minute before advertising again.
8. Do not use OOC to call an admin. Use the @ command.
11. Do not swear, argue or insult in OOC. Don’t write caps-locked messages.

Quote:[Basic Government Rules]
1. Do not buy contraband and then change your job to any government team.
2. Do not randomly search houses for contraband.
3. Do not steal cars when you are working for the government, you may impound them and put them in the nexus garage to later be be given back to the person for a fee.
4. Don't abuse the keypad cracker when you are working with the government, you need a search warrant.
5. If you are a government official, and you receive word of a hostage situation, do not run straight in and shoot randomly.
6. You may build a roadblock while being police with permission from the president. You may use frozen props too, but players must be able to break trough the barricade with a car.
7. When you spot contraband as Fireman or Paramedic, inform the government, do not destroy them yourself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PART 1] Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline. - by TheMonsterMash - 10-02-2012, 03:38 AM