Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline.
(10-02-2012, 04:49 AM)TheMonsterMash Wrote: I posted that 16 seconds because he publicly admitted. I am more than happy to upload to footage uncropped.

The only part of that clip that was cut out was linking to when we were rammed by them.

Also Vauld, stay off this thread. You're picking favorites. You know that they broke the rules far worse than AstroCat's "Random Tranq" yet you do nothing about it. That is because you favorite them.

I am requesting that only an admin who is NEUTRAL to everyone but also one who is compitent and can give fair and just bans.

This evidence is not one sided. Every picture backs up the story, and the reason the chats are cut out is because that is what we are focusing on, the chats. The rest of the screen is just people walking around and stuff.

Also Caroline is part of them. Yet we got her to give us her perspective on why they raided us. We also have an interesting statement by her that suggests heavy favoritism by Grud.

From my point of view, how can i be randomly raided, and end up being banned because of it, when the raider is having a jolly old' time. How can i be banned, without being consulted for my side of the story? I was tranquilized for random tranq, when it was for self defense. Sure it's only 24 hours but god damn it i was banned passed 6. I get home at 3. That ruins two of my days playing Fearless. Does anyone think this is Ok? That i was basically banned for no reason? If Grud assumed Kal's side of the story was correct and ban me, how wrong can it be for you to see our side of the and ban Kal'? Damn this community is becoming as dysfunctional as the Jackson family.

(10-02-2012, 05:39 AM)Vauld Wrote: First of all, I'm clearly not biased towards any one group, just look at the chat in OOC. Secondly, there is no clear evidence that kala broke any rules. Even if he said "I love to raid people because I think it's fun" we couldn't take immediate action, because we simply have no clear evidence of rule breaking, and he could have valid reasons every single time he raided, and he just enjoys it. That's only an example, but I think you understand. Also, really? We're biased in refusing to warn them? I had a 20 minute talk with kala about he should passive RP rather than Violent, you sir need to worry about yourself. Even when I got everyone together, you and your friend were complete smart-asses towards Grub and I, making derogatory remarks such as "Bullshit" and being generally rude towards me. And the funny part is, I didn't have to even try to solve it, I gathered 5 people together, took an hour of my own time, to sit and listen to both sides of the story, and to try to solve this thing. Although, I will review this case further.

Well. Grud had no evidence of my so called "Random tranquilizing". Heck, he did not even see the tranquilizer nor did he interact with me at any point in the story. All he was told is that Kal' was tranquilized by me but he was not given the reason. For fucks sake i'm off of my favorite form on entertainment for 24 hours because of this stupidity.

I am not a person who is known to lie. This is the entire truth, and your logs will even back this up. Now, you won't see Lesley typing since he's using his microphone, but you will see me typing. All you have to see is "Door blown down" " *Some related comment on my part* " "Kalastraja speak." Or something along those lines, i have no idea how your logs are organized but stop being lazy and do some research! This is your job you are supposed to support the community and create a fair & enjoyable gaming environment. Everything that we posted says this is true. And i wonder why Caroline & Kalastraja were so confident that "No one fucking cares" about the ban request we were about to make on them. And why was Grud apparently part of the raid? So far he has not voiced any opposition he was just silenced when we mentioned it. - Is what i heard when talking to the administrator through Lesley yesterday.

You have logs, evidence & just a solid story where everything backs itself up. Damn this would be hard to do if it was a lie. Because all of this is obviously Photoshopped and shit. Now expect many comments from me here, because i have 24 hours to sit here discussing it. And even once i'm unbanned. I won't stop until this is dealt with in a somewhat appropriate manner.

You are not even taking action, you are not doing research it's like Grud told you "I want to keep my status, please, this one time- help me out here.". Or someshit. I wan't SoulRipper and no other to deal with this.
*Grabs chair*
I'll wait here 3 months if i have to.

(10-02-2012, 01:11 PM)Ryan660 Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 04:49 AM)TheMonsterMash Wrote: I posted that 16 seconds because he publicly admitted. I am more than happy to upload to footage uncropped.

The only part of that clip that was cut out was linking to when we were rammed by them.

Also Vauld, stay off this thread. You're picking favorites. You know that they broke the rules far worse than AstroCat's "Random Tranq" yet you do nothing about it. That is because you favorite them.

I am requesting that only an admin who is NEUTRAL to everyone but also one who is compitent and can give fair and just bans.

This evidence is not one sided. Every picture backs up the story, and the reason the chats are cut out is because that is what we are focusing on, the chats. The rest of the screen is just people walking around and stuff.

Also Caroline is part of them. Yet we got her to give us her perspective on why they raided us. We also have an interesting statement by her that suggests heavy favoritism by Grud.

From my point of view, how can i be randomly raided, and end up being banned because of it, when the raider is having a jolly old' time. How can i be banned, without being consulted for my side of the story? I was tranquilized for random tranq, when it was for self defense. Sure it's only 24 hours but god damn it i was banned passed 6. I get home at 3. That ruins two of my days playing Fearless. Does anyone think this is Ok? That i was basically banned for no reason? If Grud assumed Kal's side of the story was correct and ban me, how wrong can it be for you to see our side of the and ban Kal'? Damn this community is becoming as dysfunctional as the Jackson family.

(10-02-2012, 05:39 AM)Vauld Wrote: First of all, I'm clearly not biased towards any one group, just look at the chat in OOC. Secondly, there is no clear evidence that kala broke any rules. Even if he said "I love to raid people because I think it's fun" we couldn't take immediate action, because we simply have no clear evidence of rule breaking, and he could have valid reasons every single time he raided, and he just enjoys it. That's only an example, but I think you understand. Also, really? We're biased in refusing to warn them? I had a 20 minute talk with kala about he should passive RP rather than Violent, you sir need to worry about yourself. Even when I got everyone together, you and your friend were complete smart-asses towards Grub and I, making derogatory remarks such as "Bullshit" and being generally rude towards me. And the funny part is, I didn't have to even try to solve it, I gathered 5 people together, took an hour of my own time, to sit and listen to both sides of the story, and to try to solve this thing. Although, I will review this case further.

Well. Grud had no evidence of my so called "Random tranquilizing". Heck, he did not even see the tranquilizer nor did he interact with me at any point in the story. All he was told is that Kal' was tranquilized by me but he was not given the reason. For fucks sake i'm off of my favorite form on entertainment for 24 hours because of this stupidity.

I am not a person who is known to lie. This is the entire truth, and your logs will even back this up. Now, you won't see Lesley typing since he's using his microphone, but you will see me typing. All you have to see is "Door blown down" " *Some related comment on my part* " "Kalastraja speak." Or something along those lines, i have no idea how your logs are organized but stop being lazy and do some research! This is your job you are supposed to support the community and create a fair & enjoyable gaming environment. Everything that we posted says this is true. And i wonder why Caroline & Kalastraja were so confident that "No one freaking cares" about the ban request we were about to make on them. And why was Grud apparently part of the raid? So far he has not voiced any opposition he was just silenced when we mentioned it. - Is what i heard when talking to the administrator through Lesley yesterday.

You have logs, evidence & just a solid story where everything backs itself up. Damn this would be hard to do if it was a lie. Because all of this is obviously Photoshopped and shit. Now expect many comments from me here, because i have 24 hours to sit here discussing it. And even once i'm unbanned. I won't stop until this is dealt with in a somewhat appropriate manner.

You are not even taking action, you are not doing research it's like Grud told you "I want to keep my status, please, this one time- help me out here.". Or someshit. I wan't SoulRipper and no other to deal with this.
*Grabs chair*

Also i want to point out that never have i interacted with Kalastraja in my entire year of playing here. Until today of course, to sort things out. You can check the logs for all messages i have said, and you won't find any thing suggesting that i have known him before this. Thus, it is not personal.
This is just retarded.

Also, i really appreciate the fact that Vauld is at least going to:
" Review this case further."
Anyone who has time to check these damn logs is welcome to do it. It's not like all of you need to be in-game watching everyone at once.

I am not a person who is known to lie. This is the entire truth, and your logs will even back this up. Now, you won't see Lesley typing since he's using his microphone, but you will see me typing. All you have to see is "Door blown down" " *Some related comment on my part* " "Kalastraja speak." Or something along those lines, i have no idea how your logs are organized but stop being lazy and do some research! This is your job you are supposed to support the community and create a fair & enjoyable gaming environment. Everything that we posted says this is true. And i wonder why Caroline & Kalastraja were so confident that "No one freaking cares" about the ban request we were about to make on them. And why was Grud apparently part of the raid? So far he has not voiced any opposition he was just silenced when we mentioned it. - Is what i heard when talking to the administrator through Lesley yesterday.

*Grabs chair*

*Grabs chair*

Also i want to point out that never have i interacted with Kalastraja in my entire year of playing here. Until today of course, to sort things out. You can check the logs for all messages i have said, and you won't find any thing suggesting that i have known him before this. Thus, it is not personal.
This is just retarded.

Anyone who has time to check these damn logs is welcome to do it. It's not like all of you need to be in-game watching everyone at once.

I never in fact stated that the mercenary topic was the only reason for the raid. Our reasons were stated to Vauld quite firmly under the circumstances of (1.) You trying to steal business that was being done by Kala (a.k.a. the Mercenary Job.) (2.) We were told you had contraband by not only Kalastaja, but some other players in the area (This was later denied after first the raid and then finding it in the Metro Cafe.) (3.) You were attempting to intimidate/threaten our members first with your cars and then with pistols later on. Its only more justification for us to at least deal with a thorn in the ass.

Caroline raided, so what? Grub wasn't involved, he was AFK during this time (announced it as well) and even had the AFK tag on, if you bothered to look in the Tab Menu. When he came back, he came to several messages attempting to spam and harass him both in the admin chat and Steam chat, completely uncalled for, if you ask me.

As a partial on my part, you guys did later try to strongarm and intimidate Kala with weapons, which led to me tranquilizing both Lesley Chow and TheMonsterMash to help him get away from the light threatening situation. You were never involved, Astro, and needn't have been involved. You went afterwards to tranquilize him without any valid reason, leading to your ban.

From what you have written, you seem to be posting this off the basis of you being banned, if Im not mistaken. Correct, me if Im wrong.
(10-02-2012, 02:06 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:

*Grabs chair*

*Grabs chair*

This is just retarded.

I never in fact stated that the mercenary topic was the only reason for the raid. Our reasons were stated to Vauld quite firmly under the circumstances of (1.) You trying to steal business that was being done by Kala (a.k.a. the Mercenary Job.) (2.) We were told you had contraband by not only Kalastaja, but some other players in the area (This was later denied after first the raid and then finding it in the Metro Cafe.) (3.) You were attempting to intimidate/threaten our members first with your cars and then with pistols later on. Its only more justification for us to at least deal with a thorn in the ass.

Caroline raided, so what? Grub wasn't involved, he was AFK during this time (announced it as well) and even had the AFK tag on, if you bothered to look in the Tab Menu. When he came back, he came to several messages attempting to spam and harass him both in the admin chat and Steam chat, completely uncalled for, if you ask me.

As a partial on my part, you guys did later try to strongarm and intimidate Kala with weapons, which led to me tranquilizing both Lesley Chow and TheMonsterMash to help him get away from the light threatening situation. You were never involved, Astro, and needn't have been involved. You went afterwards to tranquilize him without any valid reason, leading to your ban.

From what you have written, you seem to be posting this off the basis of you being banned, if Im not mistaken. Correct, me if Im wrong.

These quotes are starting to get large.

You attacked us because of our job. That was your only reason for the raid earlier and you stated it. Not because we were "stealing business" we didn't get any business and you know it.

The fact that your story has changed so quickly in less than 24 hours is funny. You gave an honest answer last night which is in the video. I do not want you banned as you only seem to follow suite with Kala. Kala is the main instigator I have seen 2-3 occasions in which he is RDMing people.

All in all the main user(s) our issues are directed at our Kala and Grub. Grub because of the fact he never talked to Astro.

You stated in that video you raided us because we had a similar job to you. Technically if we're all Mercenaries doesn't that mean you're killing you're own team members?

To roleplay both sides of a team need to be in agreement that they are in fact roleplaying. We were not informed and therefore did not agree to it which makes it RDM, NLR and killing a user because of their job. We never got business we kind of just wanted a place to live and have it fairly run down which is why we were mercenaries. Not to take business away at all. We never gained business.
TheMonsterMash Wrote:These quotes are starting to get large.

You attacked us because of our job. That was your only reason for the raid earlier and you stated it. Not because we were "stealing business" we didn't get any business and you know it

This is because it was kept short and simple for times sake since we didn't want to keep Vauld too long. Vauld asked what exactly happen and he got those answers

The fact that your story has changed so quickly in less than 24 hours is funny. You gave an honest answer last night which is in the video. I do not want you banned as you only seem to follow suite with Kala. Kala is the main instigator I have seen 2-3 occasions in which he is RDMing people.

Kalastaja, if not always usually has a reason to kill people. Before doing so, he usually even gets an admins approval. Unfortunately at this time, Grub was AFK, but the raid still being valid.

All in all the main user(s) our issues are directed at our Kala and Grub. Grub because of the fact he never talked to Astro.

You stated in that video you raided us because we had a similar job to you. Technically if we're all Mercenaries doesn't that mean you're killing you're own team members?

He was a Russian Mercenary whilst you were just a Mercenary. News of your business was going around the city and got word to Kalastaja. If you're harming his clients, he has every right to protect them and rid his clients of that threat. Thus this isn't teamkilling at all, teamkilling really only applies for the set jobs such as Fireman, Police Officer, etc.

To roleplay both sides of a team need to be in agreement that they are in fact roleplaying. We were not informed and therefore did not agree to it which makes it RDM, NLR and killing a user because of their job. We never got business we kind of just wanted a place to live and have it fairly run down which is why we were mercenaries. Not to take business away at all. We never gained business.

This again is not true. RP, if not majority of the time, is rather spontaneous, if it were already planned then it would be rather bland. Im sure Vauld would agree, as we did have a small discussion about this in OOC. Kalastaja never died throughout his dealings with you unless you are claiming you broke NLR?

If you were truly RPing as a Mercenary, then you would have known of the possible risk and accounted for them with extra security. I, in fact, just opened up the door and was almost gunned down luckily Kevlar saved me there. So were you not attempting to promote RDM and aggressive RP?
1. Your raid was invalid.
You raided us because we were "Impersonating you."

First of all, we did not even know about the Russian Mercenaries.
Thus, it is impossible for it to have been impersonation.
And even if it was, it's not a reason to raid.

The only reason we chose "Mercenary" for our jobs was because:
A mercenary is a person primarily concerned with making money at the expense of ethics.
This meant that we would be able to do anything, and be involved in wide variety of role-plays. The way we saw it, it was just another word for "Unemployed".

And you people did not even know we were Mercenaries, since we did not advertize it at any point in the game.

The only places the word "Mercenary" showed up were:
- Our door.
- Our job title.
And both of these would be metagaming.
Making the raid completely and utterly invalid.

2. Yesterday, i tranquilized one person and one person only.

That person was Kalastaja. And my reason was perfectly valid. He insulted me and i thought killing him would be inappropriate for just an insult.
And that, my friends is a valid reason.
I am still waiting for the ban to be revoked.

Also, i take away my accusations of Grud being involved in this.
"If you were truly RPing as a Mercenary, then you would have known of the possible risk and accounted for them with extra security. I, in fact, just opened up the door and was almost gunned down luckily Kevlar saved me there. So were you not attempting to promote RDM and aggressive RP?"

We never stated we were a mercenary at any point in time. Therefore you metagamed to see our job title.

You opened the door? The door was locked and you breached it I believe a shotgun was used to shoot the breacher. You did however break in therefore meaning trespassing therefore allowing us to kill you for breaching our door.

NLR? No. I didn't break NLR. I died by that car after I killed kalastraja. 1-2 minutes later we went to our base which was in the city (The car thing was just outside the city by the first tunnel exit near rebel base) and Kalastaja came and raided us no more than 3 minutes after dying to me.

The fact if he knew we were mercenaries and he had the whereabouts NLR prevents him from raiding us. HE raided us. He broke NLR on two occasions mentioned above.

Your story has changed vastly since yesterday. Thanks for putting more effort into your lies this time Smile.
(10-02-2012, 10:56 PM)TheMonsterMash Wrote: "If you were truly RPing as a Mercenary, then you would have known of the possible risk and accounted for them with extra security. I, in fact, just opened up the door and was almost gunned down luckily Kevlar saved me there. So were you not attempting to promote RDM and aggressive RP?"

We never stated we were a mercenary at any point in time. Therefore you metagamed to see our job title.

You opened the door? The door was locked and you breached it I believe a shotgun was used to shoot the breacher. You did however break in therefore meaning trespassing therefore allowing us to kill you for breaching our door.

NLR? No. I didn't break NLR. I died by that car after I killed kalastraja. 1-2 minutes later we went to our base which was in the city (The car thing was just outside the city by the first tunnel exit near rebel base) and Kalastaja came and raided us no more than 3 minutes after dying to me.

The fact if he knew we were mercenaries and he had the whereabouts NLR prevents him from raiding us. HE raided us. He broke NLR on two occasions mentioned above.

Your story has changed vastly since yesterday. Thanks for putting more effort into your lies this time Smile.

If I open the door, it is not in any way trespassing especially since the door was unlocked at this time to get a view of what I thought was a passiveRP. Almost immediately of opening the door, I was sprayed upon with no questions asked. After all you would have had me under FearRP and I would have been able to do nothing. You therefore turned to RDM instead of remaining passive.

As for the Mercenary job argument, It's already been clearly stated how you were found out to be 'Mercenaries', I find it completely unnecessary to keep repeating what has been said multiple times.

Nah, its pretty much been stated by both of us at this point that you were mercenaries at this point. Therefore you need to make the assumption to make more protection, after all your clients do expect the best of security or 'killers' in these terms.

If he were to have broken NLR, he would've pointed to the previous base you had killed him at. In no way was that NLR on him. You did in fact break NLR by coming almost immediately to Kalastaja and surrounding him almost right after the raid.

Lies? More like a testimony, it'd be nice if you were rather calm about this instead of attempting to act like as you did toward us and the admins in the server; with disrespect.
(10-02-2012, 11:44 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 10:56 PM)TheMonsterMash Wrote: "If you were truly RPing as a Mercenary, then you would have known of the possible risk and accounted for them with extra security. I, in fact, just opened up the door and was almost gunned down luckily Kevlar saved me there. So were you not attempting to promote RDM and aggressive RP?"

If I open the door, it is not in any way trespassing especially since the door was unlocked at this time to get a view of what I thought was a passiveRP. Almost immediately of opening the door, I was sprayed upon with no questions asked. After all you would have had me under FearRP and I would have been able to do nothing. You therefore turned to RDM instead of remaining passive.

As for the Mercenary job argument, It's already been clearly stated how you were found out to be 'Mercenaries', I find it completely unnecessary to keep repeating what has been said multiple times.

Nah, its pretty much been stated by both of us at this point that you were mercenaries at this point. Therefore you need to make the assumption to make more protection, after all your clients do expect the best of security or 'killers' in these terms.

If he were to have broken NLR, he would've pointed to the previous base you had killed him at. In no way was that NLR on him. You did in fact break NLR by coming almost immediately to Kalastaja and surrounding him almost right after the raid.

Lies? More like a testimony, it'd be nice if you were rather calm about this instead of attempting to act like as you did toward us and the admins in the server; with disrespect.

You're a liar. You were gunned down when a breach was blown. I have footage of users in SWAT most likely you and theo shooting us with snipers. Technically Kala broke NLR and did a random raid therefore we investigated. You broke in with a breach. The door was locked. We gunned you all down because of that.

NO ONE at all had any understanding that we were mercenaries unless you read our job title (Metagaming). We never said anything at all about being it so you all metagamed and killed us due to our job title.

You were not under fear RP as ALL members of your team had guns. You turnt this passive RP that Astro, Lesley and I were doing into the cluster fuck it is now.

I also have evidence of you trying to do sex RP with Lesley which he said was against the rules and he didn't want to participate in several times. You continued (Harassed him) so he shot you.

We were not killers at all. We did not take business. We spoke to nobody else except each other.

"You turned to RDM instead of remaining passive" you admitted to raiding us (breaking our door down with a breacher) and shooting us, with kala. Therefore Kala broke NLR and the fact I didn't know who I was shooting at I shot whoever broke the door down and had a gun at the door so I feel the NLR on my behalf if I killed Kala again was accidental but honestly... You metagamed.

(I have the sniping recorded including the sex RP you tried doing)
(10-02-2012, 11:56 PM)TheMonsterMash Wrote:

You're a liar. You were gunned down when a breach was blown. I have footage of users in SWAT most likely you and theo shooting us with snipers. Technically Kala broke NLR and did a random raid therefore we investigated. You broke in with a breach. The door was locked. We gunned you all down because of that.

NO ONE at all had any understanding that we were mercenaries unless you read our job title (Metagaming). We never said anything at all about being it so you all metagamed and killed us due to our job title.

You were not under fear RP as ALL members of your team had guns. You turnt this passive RP that Astro, Lesley and I were doing into the cluster *** it is now.

I also have evidence of you trying to do sex RP with Lesley which he said was against the rules and he didn't want to participate in several times. You continued (Harassed him) so he shot you.

We were not killers at all. We did not take business. We spoke to nobody else except each other.

"You turned to RDM instead of remaining passive" you admitted to raiding us (breaking our door down with a breacher) and shooting us, with kala. Therefore Kala broke NLR and the fact I didn't know who I was shooting at I shot whoever broke the door down and had a gun at the door so I feel the NLR on my behalf if I killed Kala again was accidental but honestly... You metagamed.

Sniping? I dont believe I was ever involved in that.
SexRP? Smh, I made a comment to you and you shot me in the head, seems really passive.

No, I didn't. I said I opened the door when it was already open and was gunned down for 'trespassing' as an unarmed player. I actually just walked in front of the door as a passerby and was sprayed upon by three players. I actually never used a breach and this can be verified by other players, so it is highly unlikely.

As for your comments about your mercenary RP and not being involved with anyone, have any proof to back this statement?

Dont believe so, much of what was said was in OOC Mic or in Local OOC, also complete out of IC; not a reason to kill at all nor harassment. As well, already in this said video is me telling you that it was, in fact, not against the rules if both parties agreed; otherwise it would be rapeRP, which is banned. Shot, more like murdered.

Again, I would suggest that you stop attempting to revert to name calling in a peaceful conversation. Thanks!
(10-03-2012, 12:09 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 11:56 PM)TheMonsterMash Wrote:

You were not under fear RP as ALL members of your team had guns. You turnt this passive RP that Astro, Lesley and I were doing into the cluster *** it is now.

Sniping? I dont believe I was ever involved in that.
SexRP? Smh, I made a comment to you and you shot me in the head, seems really passive.

No, I didn't. I said I opened the door when it was already open and was gunned down for 'trespassing' as an unarmed player. I actually just walked in front of the door as a passerby and was sprayed upon by three players. I actually never used a breach and this can be verified by other players, so it is highly unlikely.

As for your comments about your mercenary RP and not being involved with anyone, have any proof to back this statement?

Dont believe so, much of what was said was in OOC Mic or in Local OOC, also complete out of IC; not a reason to kill at all nor harassment. As well, already in this said video is me telling you that it was, in fact, not against the rules if both parties agreed; otherwise it would be rapeRP, which is banned. Shot, more like murdered.

Again, I would suggest that you stop attempting to revert to name calling in a peaceful conversation. Thanks!

The people who raided our safehouse, i don't know if you were involved in this, but they used a breacher. We heard them shoot it, then it exploded and brought down the door.