Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline.
Sad 
Name of player: Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline.

SteamID: Kakka Carrot Cake: (Too many people w/ name)
Kalastaja: STEAM_0:0:20322366
Caroline: (Too many people w/ name)

Time in GMT: ~ 00:00 - 02:00 ~ From beginning of the events to the end.

Server: V2D.

Summary & Evidence:
In my year of membership to Fearless, never have i witnessed such a disgrace.
It looks like a lot of players, including some staff members have given up.

Sadly, these are not words of anger.
These are words of true disappointment.
I love this server with my heart and soul, and have had many good times on it.

What was once a convivial, enjoyable gaming environment is slowly being ripped apart by players trying to share their pugnacious attitude with everyone.

I have seen many ignorant people on this server, people who just do not give a shit. But today, it was one idiot too much.

Anyway, let's get started shall we?

-1: This is a minor issue, rather irrelevant to a much bigger problem.

[Image: scaled.php?server=196&filename=evi3unre.png&res=landing]

This is a rebel being shot out of one of Kakka Carrot Cake's contraptions after Kakka Carrot Cake tried to place the rebel in a ball. This happened during a minge-night.

-2: Now, we are slowly returning on-topic.

This all started earlier today, when [FL:RP] Lesley Chow and i were hiding in the apartments after escaping the police. After a half hour messing around in the apartment, we are surprised by Kalastaja who blows down our door with a shotgun using "I heard contra'" as an excuse. After searching our place and realizing there is no contraband, he offers to pay us for the door.

Later that day, since Corleones were full and we were uninterested in becoming Rebels, we decided to become unemployed and change our job titles to Mercenary, as it is something that i usually do because of the wide variety of options that a Mercenary has.

Later on, [FL:RP] Lesley Chow and i moved to the building upfront of the Flea Market. While [FL:RP] Lesley Chow was dealing with some problems he was having with his girlfriend, i was building a rather warehouse-like room because of the wide variety of hiding places it offered.

Anyway, someone knocked on the door, [FL:RP] Lesley Chow said "It's Kal!", we took our weapons out, they broke down the door with a breacher, and raided us. I was not given a reason, but when i asked Caroline - one of the raiders - what the reason for the raid was, she said the following:

[Image: scaled.php?server=818&filename=conv1.png&res=landing]

Now, this is when i was hinted for the first time about Grud being involved in the situation. - We will attend to this later on.

After the raid, while i am taking screenshots of Kalastaja, he says something along the lines of the following "Get the fuck away from me, you fucker." this is the screenshot i took while he said this:

[Image: evi7.png]

But this is not very solid evidence, as you can not tell what he's saying.
I ran away, hid in the bushes by the KFC, and tranquilized Kalastaja.
(I figured killing the man was not appropriate for an insult.)
After tranquilizing him, i ran over to him and said. "Da fuq?" , "Are you guys having your period?" and ran off like a smart ass.

After this, Kalastaja got teleported to Grud.
I said this:

[Image: conv2.png]

He did not teleport any of us. And...

[Image: bancl.png]

He banned me for "Random tranquilizing". Now, i would of strongly appreciated it if he would of at least asked me for my side of the story before banning me.

After i was banned, shit hit the fan and this stuff happened:

[SCREENSHOTS BY [FL:RP] Lesley Chow ]
I will let him explain them to you, as i was not there.

[Image: scaled.php?server=222&filename=evi5.png&res=landing]

[Image: scaled.php?server=138&filename=evi6.png&res=landing]
Kalastaja claimed he was searching for contraband which I believe would apply the government rules if he was searching to destroy it like he worked for the government so I attached those rules.

It will take me some time but I will try and upload the admin conversation providing my computer will render it together :/.

I would like to point out during the discussion with the admins Kalastraja said something along the lines of "Fuck this, I'm going for a smoke" which basically implies that didn't need to hear our side which makes Lesley, Astro and I believe he was going to come back and lie. If you're being honest wouldn't you stay to hear the other side of the story?

Vauld publicly said that Kalastraja is a violent RPer and that we shouldn't "provoke him" Kalastraja admitted to killing us because our title was Mercenary. We killed him prior to this when he randomly shot Lesley Chow while I had a gun to his head behind him. (FearRP)?

He shot Lesley so I killed him. An eye for an eye, so to speak.

About two minutes later after going to our base which all it had on it was "SAFEHOUSE" not specifying whos safehouse it was he NLR'd and broke our door down with 4-5 others to shoot us.

We later heard a rumour that Grub may of been involved in this random raid we can't confirm that he was involved we can only go by what Caroline said.

Quote:[OOC and IC Rules]
1. Do not Metagame, that means don't talk in OOC ( Out Of Character) while in IC (In Character).
2. Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.
3. Don't kill people randomly (RDM), only kill with a RP reason.
4. Don’t kill players because of their clan or their job.
5. In OOC, advert, request, radio and broadcast you may only speak in English. All other chats are international.
6. Do not have private conversations in the OOC, for that use the /pm command.
7. Do not spam /advert, you must wait at least 1 minute before advertising again.
8. Do not use OOC to call an admin. Use the @ command.
11. Do not swear, argue or insult in OOC. Don’t write caps-locked messages.

Quote:[Basic Government Rules]
1. Do not buy contraband and then change your job to any government team.
2. Do not randomly search houses for contraband.
3. Do not steal cars when you are working for the government, you may impound them and put them in the nexus garage to later be be given back to the person for a fee.
4. Don't abuse the keypad cracker when you are working with the government, you need a search warrant.
5. If you are a government official, and you receive word of a hostage situation, do not run straight in and shoot randomly.
6. You may build a roadblock while being police with permission from the president. You may use frozen props too, but players must be able to break trough the barricade with a car.
7. When you spot contraband as Fireman or Paramedic, inform the government, do not destroy them yourself.
Additional screenshots:

[Image: evi2.png]
[Image: scaled.php?server=703&filename=evi1.png&res=landing]
[Image: scaled.php?server=689&filename=evi4.png&res=landing]
I confirm that those screenshots are mine. In the picture you can see them knifing our window as well as the chat. They knew we were in there and randomly tried to raid. This was after everything happend, when a responsible Admin finally came on.
Your evidence doesn't have anything to back you up with except for the fireman?
Hold on I am uploading a video that he admits to raiding us due to our job title.

That and he said he was randomly raiding people in the screen shots.

You can view this here now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYiWFBkV0u4
That doesn't prove anything what you accuse them of for example metagaming or raiding because of "Your" job, Also if you handled this situation with admin why do you have to post BR?
(10-02-2012, 04:13 AM)Mahti Wrote: That doesn't prove anything what you accuse them of for example metagaming or raiding because of "Your" job, Also if you handled this situation with admin why do you have to post BR?

Uh that proves them admitting to raiding us due to the job title being a "Mercenary" after they died they came to our base saw "SAFE HOUSE" and saw our car out the front (read the name on it which is metagaming) and they broke the door down (which is raiding in this case as there is no valid reason it is random) and killed us because of us being "Mercenaries" when Kalastraja claimed he was a "Russian Mercenary".

This video shows them admitting it. The admins completely ignored it. I want an admin who is neutral about everyone here to take the evidence in and actually find a just resolution for all of this.

Vauld and Grub are biased in their bannings of these users as they refused to warn them regarding these three offences.
Also, please stop posting one-sided evidence, you cut out the chat of what you didn't want us to see, and you only posted 16 seconds of the video.
I posted that 16 seconds because he publicly admitted. I am more than happy to upload to footage uncropped.

The only part of that clip that was cut out was linking to when we were rammed by them.

Also Vauld, stay off this thread. You're picking favorites. You know that they broke the rules far worse than AstroCat's "Random Tranq" yet you do nothing about it. That is because you favorite them.

I am requesting that only an admin who is NEUTRAL to everyone but also one who is compitent and can give fair and just bans.