Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline.
(10-02-2012, 04:17 AM)TheMonsterMash Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 04:13 AM)Mahti Wrote: That doesn't prove anything what you accuse them of for example metagaming or raiding because of "Your" job, Also if you handled this situation with admin why do you have to post BR?

Uh that proves them admitting to raiding us due to the job title being a "Mercenary" after they died they came to our base saw "SAFE HOUSE" and saw our car out the front (read the name on it which is metagaming) and they broke the door down (which is raiding in this case as there is no valid reason it is random) and killed us because of us being "Mercenaries" when Kalastraja claimed he was a "Russian Mercenary".

This video shows them admitting it. The admins completely ignored it. I want an admin who is neutral about everyone here to take the evidence in and actually find a just resolution for all of this.

Vauld and Grub are biased in their bannings of these users as they refused to warn them regarding these three offences.
It gets around the city quite fast that you are a mercenary especially when you were carrying out malicious deeds such as hitting people with your car and also threatening/attempting to intimidate players.
Vauld chose to hear both sides with you basically saying they raided and that was it. They are not government and had raided for contra, which is completely legal. He didn't metagame either this being said above.

(10-02-2012, 04:13 AM)Mahti Wrote: That doesn't prove anything what you accuse them of for example metagaming or raiding because of "Your" job, Also if you handled this situation with admin why do you have to post BR?

Uh that proves them admitting to raiding us due to the job title being a "Mercenary" after they died they came to our base saw "SAFE HOUSE" and saw our car out the front (read the name on it which is metagaming) and they broke the door down (which is raiding in this case as there is no valid reason it is random) and killed us because of us being "Mercenaries" when Kalastraja claimed he was a "Russian Mercenary".

This video shows them admitting it. The admins completely ignored it. I want an admin who is neutral about everyone here to take the evidence in and actually find a just resolution for all of this.

Vauld and Grub are biased in their bannings of these users as they refused to warn them regarding these three offences.
It gets around the city quite fast that you are a mercenary especially when you were carrying out malicious deeds such as hitting people with your car and also threatening/attempting to intimidate players.
Vauld chose to hear both sides with you basically saying they raided and that was it. They are not government and had raided for contra, which is completely legal. He didn't metagame either this being said above.

This was dealt with in the server, I have yet to see what you fail to understand with "End the personal vendettas". Not to mention you both continually harassing the admin both in-game and in Steam, made you both highly intolerable and hence why you were ignored. It only takes one call for the admins to acknowledge what happened and respond, not multiple spamming attempts.
Vauld took the position of a mediator between the two of us; its hardly likely that he was being biased. Review your facts once more.
(10-02-2012, 04:57 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:

This was dealt with in the server, I have yet to see what you fail to understand with "End the personal vendettas". Not to mention you both continually harassing the admin both in-game and in Steam, made you both highly intolerable and hence why you were ignored. It only takes one call for the admins to acknowledge what happened and respond, not multiple spamming attempts.
Vauld took the position of a mediator between the two of us; its hardly likely that he was being biased. Review your facts once more.

Yet again I have no personal vendetta. We feel that this was dealt with unfairly. If the admins replied or helped us we wouldn't need to spam them.

I came in at 1:30AM and went to our base. I had no previous issues with kalastraja. two minutes after logging in and going there we're attacked for "impersonating" people/being killed/raided because of our job. We never did anything to intimidate players during the time I was on. We were just attacked randomly.

We never attempted to hit people with out car. We were driving on the right side when Kalastraja smacked into us.

I had a gun out at him and he had one at Lesley. He shot Lesley so I shot him.
First of all, I'm clearly not biased towards any one group, just look at the chat in OOC. Secondly, there is no clear evidence that kala broke any rules. Even if he said "I love to raid people because I think it's fun" we couldn't take immediate action, because we simply have no clear evidence of rule breaking, and he could have valid reasons every single time he raided, and he just enjoys it. That's only an example, but I think you understand. Also, really? We're biased in refusing to warn them? I had a 20 minute talk with kala about he should passive RP rather than Violent, you sir need to worry about yourself. Even when I got everyone together, you and your friend were complete smart-asses towards Grub and I, making derogatory remarks such as "Bullshit" and being generally rude towards me. And the funny part is, I didn't have to even try to solve it, I gathered 5 people together, took an hour of my own time, to sit and listen to both sides of the story, and to try to solve this thing. Although, I will review this case further.
That video clearly states them admitting to raiding because we called ourselves Mercinaries which is against the rules in it's own. You're not allowed to kill a user because of their job.

Honestly read the rules then come back and tell me he didn't break any rules, if you come back and say that I know you're being biased in your decision which is why I want a neutral admin to administrate this. Not you or Grub. I already have issues with out how administrate. You're not one for banning fairly IMHO.
Ha, I've read the rules plenty of times thank you. Once again, I'm not biased. And also, I don't see why there would be any issues with the way I administrate, you've hardly seen me administrate. I'm banning completely fairly, I made one ban in that entire situation, and that was you, you weren't very nice towards me or Grub. If you want to talk about someone being biased, look in the mirror, you're completely biased against Grub and I.
I'm biased the one you banned. You realize that Kala should of been banned for randomly raiding and killing a user for their job. As stated in the rules it is against it.
There is partial evidence in that video, I'll give that to you. But the evidence can be interpreted different ways, wwee was a speaker for the group of people, and that group may not agree with what he's saying, we simply don't know, which is why the evidence is not clear. He states there was a raid "we did on them", which puts wwee in violation of the rules, for meta-gaming. Although, we don't know whether or not the members of the part included in the "we" agree to the statement made, one of these members was Kala. Due to the circumstances and unusual evidence, I'm going to refer this case to the senior administrators at this time.
Kala did agree that they raided in that video. Wwee and Kala were both in agreement that much is clear from that video alone.

All I want is for SOMETHING to be done as it was not a one sided issue. Kala at the very least needs weapon restrictions. He's too trigger happy.

Your call though. I am sorry for how I reacted to both you and Grub but I was pissed off as you didn't seem to take us seriously.
I'm just curious about this ban request when you didn't provide any proof of metagaming for example, Your story also was they raided you for contra and then because you were "Mercenaries" and I seriously doubt grub would raid because of that.
And also if you discussed hour about situation what happened in the roof why do you have to put up ban request and tell Vauld is bias against your thoughts.
(10-02-2012, 10:49 AM)Mahti Wrote: I'm just curious about this ban request when you didn't provide any proof of metagaming for example, Your story also was they raided you for contra and then because you were "Mercenaries" and I seriously doubt grub would raid because of that.
And also if you discussed hour about situation what happened in the roof why do you have to put up ban request and tell Vauld is bias against your thoughts.

I'd like to point out that Kalastaja and Wweee admitted to raiding and killing us because our job roles were "Mercinary".

He admitted in that video. I agree I was a dick to Vauld and Grub but to be fair I felt that yes Vauld did listen but honestly the reason I feel it's biased and that I had to submit a ban request was because nothing was done. A simple slap on the wrist and off you pop kind of attitude... Except there was no slap on the wrist.

Kalastaja was meant to be banned from weapons. He was not banned from weapons when he was meant to be for 3K minutes (By his request might I add).

Members of this community know him as a Violent RPER which he blames on "FUMUKU" or something.

The reason I felt it was biased was they admitted and yet nothing was done regarding it which I feel was because of us being new-ish to the FearlessRP server. It may not be but the way that nothing happend felt a bit of a biased thing as Vauld and Grub thought we provoked them and replied with "Don't provoke Kala and you won't have problems" We never provoked him. Caroline was involved in the raid and admits in that pic that it was because of our job title. As does Wwee and Kala admit it in the video.

Honestly the evidence is there that he broke that rules. He's trigger happy and wants to RDM everyone.

Why the hell should he be allowed to get away with it?