Triple Un-ban
Your name: Darth Human and Temar Why... and Yo-boy

Your ban ID: 15186 (Darth Human) 15188 (Temar Why...) 15190 (Yo-boy)

Banned by: [FL] Temar (At the time Mandukar)

Server: v2d

Involved: Me and Temar Why... and Yo-boy

Why we should unban you: Hi Temar 1. When did i "RDM, Tazing then running someone over" 2. WoW why did you Ban Temar why... and Yo-boy? 1. Yo-boy is my brother and we are playing together on our Lan party through the weekend and too tomorow (today since this will be posed 00:24 in Norway)2. I finally got my brother to try the server and he really liked it.... till you know.. he got perma banned... And Temar why... and i have played often but he has a desktop so he just come to my place and play on my computer. And cmon who has 3 accounts just for Fearless.... Yo-boy has no reason to be banned at all, me (darth) have been banned some times so i suppose i am close to be perma banned but if i did do RDM, Tazing then running someone over i atleast didn't mean to do it. So in summary please remove Yo-boy's ban and Temar Why Did you Ban my friend and if you see it's time for me to get of the server keep mine up.

15186 Darth Human STEAM_0:1:26087573 RDM, Tazing then running someone over 6 days, 23 hours [FL] Temar

15188 Temar Why Did you Ban my friend STEAM_0:0:53807343 Double Account Never [FL] Temar

15190 Yo-boy STEAM_0:1:45398946 3rd Account of permed player Never [FL] Temar

Please don't just look over this and lock it. Smile

15187 Darth Human STEAM_0:1:26087573 Made Perm (11 Bans) Never [FL] Temar

We have refreshed the page sometimes as you can see now Temar...... belive it's not just me here now?

Yo-boy just registered here and he wanted to post something but since you think it's me (3rd account) it really doesn't matter does it?

Ohh,ohhhh Temar what about you unban us and you take us to a place where we can talk to you in mic to prove we are not just 1 guy
After Reviewing the Logs
I will Approve Yo-boy
however other bans stay
Hi Temar, Why didn't you atleast approve Temar why... too?
he seams more like a 2nd account of you, playing dif times, using same name as you
Ok.. I didn't specify so much about him since my Opera (web-browser) crashed so i didn't write about him again. But, He's my friend who comes over to my house to play since 1. His computer sucks 2. He doesn't like to play alone so he comes over to me and playes on my computer. But yes i used his account when i got banned for RDM, Tazing then running someone over since i haven't done that or atleast i didn't mean to do so. (Was it Rum Belly i "RDM"?) (I did Taze some guy who was prop-climbing on my car then i drove away but i didn't run him over.
And we're done talking about it.