Looking for good horror games
yeah i can't download games at all that's the issue , maybe my cousin can but I'm not so sure.
(10-01-2012, 09:07 PM)William Lionheart Wrote: I would try Cry of Fear but i won't know if it works on my non steam version at all and I've heard it won't

If you go to Cry of Fear's website and download it from there you can download a client similar to steam that makes it a whole lot easier to play Cry of Fear and i can tell you that it work with the non steam version i have it on my computer and it's working fine.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The Penumbra series was made by Frictional Games before they made Amnesia, they're pretty good horror games and have the same sort of game mechanics as Amnesia.

If you haven't played it yet then definitely get Slender, that's free to play.

Both of these do not have coop. I can't think of any good horror games that have coop.
Download a GMOD map SCP 087 and play with your friend :]
Nazi Zombies.

c:
(10-08-2012, 03:59 PM)Adman Wrote: Nazi Zombies.

c:

*russian poker face*
Go play Survivors. Scared the piss outta me even though it's coop.
There was never a coop horror game that scared me
(10-01-2012, 09:18 PM)Faustie Wrote:

^This
Play System Shock 1+2 (there's a modded free version of 2 floating around, very good)
(10-08-2012, 12:27 PM)GRiiM Wrote: The Penumbra series was made by Frictional Games before they made Amnesia, they're pretty good horror games and have the same sort of game mechanics as Amnesia.

If you haven't played it yet then definitely get Slender, that's free to play.

Both of these do not have coop. I can't think of any good horror games that have coop.

Penumbra was pretty good, one of the things I recall from the game:

[Image: B645776C3D9E7F816EE1A39090F75EE2EA7C493F]

Overall, it was a fun game, but the playthrough was really fast for the first two; about 4-5 hours to complete.