Looking for good horror games
I'm looking for good horror games that has co-op and is preferably Free 2 Play , so anyone know any? If you know a good one but it costs money it should be not higher then 10$
Co-op horror? That's not very scary.
I guess a cheap game with horror elements would be Killing Floor, which fits your description pretty well.

Although I wouldn't call co-op games horror, because they're just not immersive.
I can only recommend "Amnesia", famous Indie Game, known for having pretty much started the whole indie-horror thing. IF you get it, install the "White Night" mod for it, entire conversion, sets it in a psychiatric hospital, I find it wayyyy better than the original, in terms of story.

(10-01-2012, 08:11 PM)Caroline Wrote: Although I wouldn't call co-op games horror, because they're just not immersive.

If the people involved are actually frightened, and not just having a laugh, I can't see why it wouldn't work.
Personally i don't think Killing Floor or Left 4 dead is creepy although KF has its moments though . I know about Amnesia and I'm going to get it in the future , as for the Co-op here's the thing: My cousin wants to play together with me . We're planning doing an all nighter with watching horror movies , play horror games then go walk outside at 4 in the morning for the creep factor . I would try Cry of Fear but i won't know if it works on my non steam version at all and I've heard it won't
I'm supporting Dylan... Amnesia is THE scariest game I have ever played. It will get you immersed, it will scare you, you might get a heart attack.

Not even joking about that... When I first started playing it, I had to limit myself to 30-45 minutes daily... couldn't handle more.
I played the demo of Amnesia so i know the scare factor but sadly 1) i don't have the money for it 2) he prefers F2P 3) ain't MP
but one day i shall have this game!
From Coop horror I can only recommend an upcoming FaceLess HL2 mod
(10-01-2012, 09:19 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: From Coop horror I can only recommend an upcoming FaceLess HL2 mod

i'm following that mod too and I'm looking forward to it but i think it won't come out probably before we do the all nighter
Seems like you are pretty fair person eh?
Rather than buying you can always download a pirate version
That's what I always do before buying licensed game

Actually you probably know SCP 087
There is a map in GMOD for its coop
Wasn't really scare for me but I hope it will make you and whoever you will be playing with "extract some bricks"