Physics and tool gun 10 hour ban!
Exclamation 
Name: AlboAlec

Time/Date: not sure it has been a month now.....Sorry. :#

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:46796634

Blacklisted Job/Tool: phys gun and tool gun

Admin who blacklisted you:not sure it has been well over

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: [b]This is my favorite server, one of the reasons i got garrys mod for and i will admit what I have done, i prop pushed one car then some admin said your really gonna do that then black listed me for 10 hours! Shortening it to 2 hours i will be fine, i have black listed for roughly a month now! PLease either shorten or take the black list away. i prop flipped one car and just wanna play again. IF I DO IT AGAIN PERMA BAN ME i promise i will never do it. Sad
Lad, let me tell you something. 10 hours isn't a lot of time, it is a fairly light blacklist for prop pushing. Do a little passive RP and enjoy the server with some other players. Do this and your blacklist will soon be gone with the wind. There is plenty of things to do without building.
Reason: Using invisible props to flip vehicles
Time Left (Playtime) : 6 hours and 36 minutes
Blacklist by : [FL] Grub
You should of known better then to go around and flip vehicles with invisible props.. This will NEVER be tolerated on this server. Also from the time I gave you, I know you flipped multiple vehicles..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Moved to denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.