|3o0m and others.
Name of player:

[FL:RP] OmaWolle
STEAM_0:0:38617432

REASON: As you can plainly see in the video, while raiding he built defenses at the court room floor, which violates NO BUILDING WHILE RAIDING, and PUBLIC BUILDING, as he was corleone.

I3o0M
STEAM_0:0:35785632

REASON: I caught three different raids as security guard from him, he obviously has completely disregarded that rule.

Ozman
STEAM_0:1:43786216

REASON: At exactly 3:03 in the video you can see he is part of the group, meaning he was basing with corleones and even helping kill anyone coming up.

Kaptain Sluggy (Before, was [FL:RP] Engineer)
STEAM_0:0:50528789

REASON: At 2:59 in the video you can see he is an unemployed basing with corleones and a BMD.

Time in GMT: Not exactly Sure

Server: v33x

Summary: A night of pure chaos with this group of minges, the video includes all the rules broken.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uutwp-ILqEA&feature=plcp

Oh Quick note: Before I get crap about the video being "edited" and such, I have 30 second fraps. So don't go saying shit about how I edited out certain things, because I couldn't record 24/7.
Clan Needed Tounge
Ok. First of all I got a reason for every kill. Let me start:
1. 0:00 to 0:06 I was the private guard of Oma. I got the command to defend. - i did.
2. 0:36 to 0:40 We were in a president raid and then we are allowed to kill the officers and ss. and there i was a private security guard too.
3. 0:53 to 1:10 I can only see that the ss atacked us and we defend us.
4. 2:07 to 2:10 i dont shooted at you. i just hold the weapon out (i did my job)
5. 2:18 to 3:04 i was just the guard of this base.

Why is the video named: I3o0m is a mingebanana! ? Its not friendly!!
dude i just did my job. and the clips are very old. some clips are older than one month! and we already talked with a admin about point 2!
I3o0m, you raided as security guard three times, which is clearly against the rules. You even admitted it in your comment.
Clan Needed Tounge
Private Guard means that a person guard a other person the whole day! He follow this person on every step. If my client need help, if he get atacked, its my job to defend him!!
He gets attacked? He was RAIDING THE NEXUS. I don't consider that being attacked. Administraters have pointed out half a million that SECURITY GUARDS CANNOT RAID. You entered the nexus with your "client" and began shooting first. I don't see how this counts as security guard roleplay as all, sounds more like being a mercenary for hire, which I assume falls under hitmanrp since you have no reason whatsoever to kill policemen except for money.
Clan Needed Tounge
dude i only want to make this job. i just followed my client and if he get atacked i have to secure him.
"REASON: As you can plainly see in the video, while raiding he built defenses at the court room floor, which violates NO BUILDING WHILE RAIDING, and PUBLIC BUILDING, as he was corleone."

This is totaly crap! I didnt builded that defence while the raid! I cant see me building in this video.. So give me a evidence, that i builded while the raid. (Because you are lying)

EDIT: I shot you (at the beginning of the video), because you come up with other SS and cops and opened the fire at us... like 2 or 3 times.. So this was ONLY self defence!

So i dont understand, why I should get banned..
Oh really? So those defenses just magically appeared with your name on it? Sure.
Clan Needed Tounge
They are Not. I know it I3o0m knows it, and you know it too. I didnt builded the defence in the raid... i dont know what you want.. really
You built a defense during your raid since you were trapped on the court floor, and built in the nexus which is public building.

How would you not have built that during a raid? I mean, so you always public build in nexus "Just in case?" That contraption is obviously defense against people coming up the elevator, there is no possible way it would have not been built during your raid.
Clan Needed Tounge