Ban request on ☢{S}cott☢
(09-29-2012, 10:59 PM)Lesley Chow Wrote: I'd also like to add that before we started to record we killed him and he yelled "That's it, I'm telling my freaking friend to meta game you". He also spouted out extremely racist things to me as you can see in the video. He tried to encourage a few SS to kill me as well. When everyone started to retaliate to his RDMing he switch to Police Commander and started to randomly tase and shoot people. We have witnesses and they all agree that Scott just ruined the RP.

I'd like to point out we killed him in RP. Not sure specifically how it started but at the point of killing him I had done nothing and was driving around and he shot my car so I got out with my mp5 already out and shot him. (He tried RDMing) and I warned him as he shot once I said "Shoot again and I will shoot back" and he shot 2-3 more bullets so I got out and shot him down with my mp5 as did Lesley.

Now I've read the rules and I'm certain that the way we acted did not break rules. He shot first and I gave a warning we then retaliated with shooting him.

After that he continually tazered, metagamed and tried CDMing but failed badly might I add. The main reason I "Back seat admin'd" was because the shots were directed at my friends LesleyChow, AstroCow and me so I don't know if that counts as backseat admin or just defending my friends and myself?

Thanks Lesley for posting a reply that just shows how much of a dick he is.

CONSPIRACY: What if Scott is actually one of the admins?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request on ☢{S}cott☢ - by TheMonsterMash - 09-30-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: Ban request on ☢{S}cott☢ - by Vauld - 10-02-2012, 05:44 AM