lol bb guysz it wus fun. [PietOlsen/GunFISH]
I was supposed to have made this thread a long time ago now.. Well about a week or two ago so I don't suppose "a long time" is the right words, any who here goes.

I'm gone, I've left, I've had good times, I've had bad times and I cannot be bothered to make some mental thread with different bold texts and sizes, I will how ever list a reason or two.

One of the reasons is that FL obviously is not the same FL as it was back when I joined, People immersed them selves much more into the game and it was much easier to immerse yourself into it. So yeah FL changed some for the better but mostly for the worse in my humble opinion, this is caused mostly by the community it self but also some bad staff decisions I am going to assume, cause hey.. A community doesn't go wrong without that.

A second reason, and perhaps the most crucial one is that, I just do not find FL enjoyable to go on and play anymore, in the regard that people just bitch whine and moan 90% of the time instead of playing the game.

Also there's the lag, the horrible, horrible lag. This is so game breaking (Or at least so it is for me) that I simply don't want to start an RP as it takes so long for me to set up, I'll admit though that as for crashes it has gotten a lot better so that's nice.

A small note on the lag is that I really must urge you to put some limit on admin props, I get that they're admins and should have extra props, but just limit them, there's no point in limiting players props to thirty if an admin just comes on and spawn four-hundred prop contraptions and then crash the server or causing it severe lag (Yes this does happen I'm looking at you Faustie!).

Anyway it's been fun.. I wouldn't say most of the time but a lot of it, I may not disappear completely as I still enjoy talking to some of the people on the TeamSpeak so maybe I will see you there.

So until then, I bid you farewell!

Warmest regards,
PietOlsen

*Edit* P.S. I will probably pop in when Garry's Mod thirteen is out to see how things have changed, and if drastically for the better, rejoin.
Later gunfeish.
Oh Fish, you will be missed man.
Bye Gunfisheeeeeeh. Smile
Have good luck in the future GunFISH
We had a lot of fun mate, sad to see you leave. But we will keep contact on steam :-)

Good luck in the future! ;-)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

You certainly were a character.
Farewell and good luck man.
Good bye old friend,

Well I was quite depressed but, hell you stay on steam and I'll be fine. Hope to see you on FL once in awhile though.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
awww see ya round man
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Hehe, Gunfish..

I remember when we had a pretty good friendship, suddenly you just turned into a dick.. I have no idea why, though..

Goodbye, hopefully we'll meet once Gmod 13 is online.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]