Ryan's Unban Request
Alright I will restart this.

"ban request approved, aggressive RP, rude behavior towards admins, fail RP, encouraging others to fail RP"

This is what was written for his permanent ban. None of these are true what so ever. The only one that can even be considered is the rude behavior. And that is cured with maturity which he has gained.

There was no ban request to be approved. So I do not know where that came from.
I will admit Ryan isnt the most passive kid around. But if you look at the scores on the game tracker he averages about the normal amount of kills in the community. I would also like to add he was never banned for RDM, Random Raids, NLR, or any other major fighting rule.
Rude behavior is obvious. Just look at his bans. With all the hate speech. But with maturity that is gone. He doesnt constantly argue with people anymore. Trust me I know he does it with me all the time and he only does it on special occasion now.
There was no signs of Failrp. Everything he did whenever he was on the server from the time he was unpermed to permed again was legit with the rules and nothing out of line. And that concludes to having others failrp as well due to the fact nothing he did was fail.

Ryan didnt get in with the best group on his time on fearless, but all of those people are gone for the most part. Ryan will roleplay well and will be like all of the other members of the Community if you give him another chance. I know sadly my word is not the greatest defense for his maturity, but you can most certainly see for yourself if he would be unbanned or even just unbanned on the forums. If you just unperm him from the forums he can prove his maturity by posting on the forums and being a proper kid. And then hopefully after that you can see he has changed for the better.
Sending us the picture shown in the very beginning of the thread isn't exactly a sign of maturity and seriousness, one could even see it as a pathetic attempt to mock or joke over our unban system.

I'll give you credit for the first proper post in this appeal though.
Truthfully would you rather have a novel of a unban request or something that can be followed simple? He could wrote it out, but instead he made it nice an easy for the eyes. The Formal Apology is something actually used in our schooling system here in central Pennsylvania.

What was unneeded was his additional notes. He wanted to add that to "lighten" the mood of the unban request some what of a risk because he was uncertain on the reaction of it. I didn't think it was something he should of done, but it had good intentions. Just a simple read with all the details needed for you to know what happened with what happened.
My opinion stands. I completely disagree with letting him back into our network. He attempted to frame and provide false information in order to stir chaos.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I completely understand Rux. There is no reason for you to change an opinion on someone.

His ban is based off of what is stated by Elder in the ban. I would understand completely if you feel it necessarily to keep him banned from the Forums. But his ban was issued out of a dislike for the player at hand (Elder hating Ryan). And this is a true fact because Elder has said it before that he did in fact hate Ryan. So a personally opinion was added to the ban given to him. Nothing in the ban was true except the disrespect to administrators. And even that is questionable due to that fact that Ryan was attacked by Elder prior to Ryan reacting back in a negative way.
I am not saying that you need to like the kid to give him a second chance, but he has matured in the past sixth months with him going into the eighth grade and with more leadership in sports. And if aggression is even a doubt in this because I will admit it he was a very aggressive player here on Fearless, he is more then willing to take a decently long weapon blacklist until he is trusted to roleplay without the weaponry.
Oh wait, now I remember Ryan's cases. Request denied.