Lively WofleyMan's Unban Request
Your name: Lively WolfeyMan

Your ban ID: 14937

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: (Witness-Lively Remiix)

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because I was doing nothing wrong and nor was I breaking rp at the time my job was a Unsuspicious Killer(Unemployed) so I saw a cop standing on the sidewalk outside of the nexus so I decided to try to do my job and kill him and what I meant by unsuspicous was kind of like unnoticeable so I decided to try to kill a cop by punching him to see if he would notice his health going down and obviously he did so then I decided to punch the chef that was right next to me so I did and then the cop tazed me to kinda of give me a warning to stop so I did and then I walked away and then right when I pass the bank I get banned. Even though it was a day its still annoying because all I wanted to do is play on my favorite rp server with my friend and I get banned with out getting a warning or anything like that, also the chef that I mentioned starspaced he was prop flinging cars and he doesn't even get banned from the server like I did. This really frustrates me because I don't have of school tomorrow and I would be able to play with my friends but I can't because I got unfairly banned. Even after I stopped I still get banned, honestly this makes absolutely no sense to me. Thank you for reading and please consider to unban me.
First of all you aren't allowed to have a killer job. Secondly, that's puncwhore, despite your intentions which are also horrible, it's punchwhoring. Both of these things, are bannable. Also I don't care about your sob story, and the guy who was prop pushing got blacklisted for 500 minutes, but that's all irrelevant because you should not be worrying about others breaking the rules if you can't follow them yourselves.
Ok, but if were are talking about bans I can't understand really the fact that he is prop pushing cars and killing people with the car's and he gets phys gun banned? Make absolutely no sense. And if you ban him for doing worse things than me than why don't you ban my fists or at least tell me to stop because obviously he got a warning or something because the I called you over when he 1st started prop pushing the lamb and you did nothing exempt delete his prop and move the car back but when he did it again then you pays gun ban him. Honestly the makes no sense because to me it seems like you give the person who is doing the worse thing a chance but the person who barley did anything wrong a 1 day ban. So please don't write punching or anything like that because the point is you banned me very unfairly and without any warning. And honestly I don't give a fuck if you don't wanna hear my story I'm just telling you the reason why I wanna be unbanned so honestly I don't give 1 shit if you care or not because if you keep banning people like this nobody is gonna want to join the server because you'r gonna ban then for punching when obviously its allowed because its put in city rp for a reason.
So pointless really, Temar blacklisted the man, I didn't even see him break the rules, thus why I didn't ban him. And like I said, why are you trying to avoid the entire point of this post, which is you. As I said, you broke the rules and there's nothing you can say or do to reverse that. This ban request is generally just you ranting about how unfair everything is, but in reality, if you wouldn't have broken the rules, we would have 0 issues.
Your Story Makes it out like your Going to go around RDMing people so that doesnt help
but anyway the ban is good and only 24 hours so Denied