Death's touch (3rd thread on this subject...)
Your name: Death's touch

Your SteamID: ???

Banning Admin: [FL] EVO

Ban Length: may be a week.

Reason for the ban: RDM

Why we should unban you:

firstly i just want to ask (again) how long i am BANNED for, i have lost track on how long it has been...

In reply to S.J, i just want to say (again) TO WHO DID I DO THAT TO?

And to fallen, I did not know i wan going to get banned for that and i don't go around taking screen shots for no reason.

Also i made another thread ONLY asking how long i was banned, It was closed before ANY ONE other then fallen could reply so if some one can please just tell me HOW LONG I AM BANNED FOR that would be very nice of you.

I stick to what i said in all my over threads about this and i ask Admins not to CLOSE this Straight away and wait for my reply,

My first thread was closed before I can EXPLAIN my self and the same thing happened WHEN I WAS GETTING BANNED, he just banned me without listening to my explanation .

Will some one please reply?!?!
Yay another person to give a warning to. I should also close this to missing out your steam id.
I have totally forgotten who you are and what you did.
And I can't remember banning you.
-Signature removed-
(01-25-2011, 07:43 PM)s.J. Wrote: I have totally forgotten who you are and what you did.
And I can't remember banning you.

well i have and it is almost 2 weeks now, this is the first thread i made about this:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1781

and this is my second one:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1812

If the Thread as been Rejected/Closed Twice before, Why are you making a Third one? wait for your Ban to finish... theres no need to keep making more threads.
Thanks for your opinion jamie, but unless you are involved with this ban please dont post here.
(01-27-2011, 09:19 PM)Kenny Wrote: Thanks for your opinion jamie, but unless you are involved with this ban please dont post here.

1st thread: asking to get unbanned but closed before i could say anything.

2nd thread: asking how long i was banned for (and i think answering question)

AND FINALLY this thread is trying to get unbanned, seeing how long i am banned for (still hasn't been answered) AND replying to comments on 2nd post which i never got to answer.
(01-27-2011, 09:25 PM)Death Sniper Wrote:
(01-27-2011, 09:19 PM)Kenny Wrote: Thanks for your opinion jamie, but unless you are involved with this ban please dont post here.

1st thread: asking to get unbanned but closed before i could say anything.

2nd thread: asking how long i was banned for (and i think answering question)

AND FINALLY this thread is trying to get unbanned, seeing how long i am banned for (still hasn't been answered) AND replying to comments on 2nd post which i never got to answer.

fail... that was meant to be a reply to Jamie.....
if no one KNOWS WHY i got banned, can i please be unbanned then?
(02-01-2011, 05:10 PM)Death Sniper Wrote: if no one KNOWS WHY i got banned, can i please be unbanned then?

He has a point, Im just posting this to ask an admin to put down a time that my brother is UnBanned, That's all.
Thanks.
James.
Going to quickly do something...
(02-03-2011, 06:06 PM)Death Sniper Wrote: Going to quickly do something...

This is some info in as much detail as possible:

My name is Death's touch, i should be in the ban logg,

I was banned because i killed a medic for no moving out my way when i knew cops were about to spawn,

i was banned for a unknown time but i think it is 10 weeks (its almost the 3rd week of the ban so it isnt the 1 week ban)

and no one can remember banning me, more reason to be UN banned,

yes i kinda raged in a few of my last posts on my thread but as you ALL know, Bad Day= Bad Attitude
So i apologise for my raging,

i was banned on 01-16-2011 i think, thats just when this post was made

The exact Time this was made was 01-16-2011, 03:16 AM so if you wanna check if im in ban log's, then i was banned before that time.

Hope this helped-