Ban request [Robbin_xD ϟƘƦƖןןΣx]
Name of player: Robbin_xD ϟƘƦƖןןΣx

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51920481

Time in GMT: 19:10 pm

Server: v33

Summary: He propkilled some people and proppushed some cars. and invisible props and fading door abuse. (the guy in the police car wanted to park his car but robbin was in the middle of the street and blocked the area. then the officer drove very slow that he dont hurt him then robbin proppushed him.

Evidence: this video. (if the quality is not good enough please tell it to me, then i will upload the original version)
Hey Guys.
I'm the "proppusher" !
I'm do it because the officer stuck there and i want help him. But then there was a short hard lack and i pushing to hard. I hereby apologize to the officer and to those that I should have pushed it yet.
And why something has been wrong with my fading door? Please clarify me on.

Greetings Robbin_xD

(09-24-2012, 06:55 PM)Robbin_xD Wrote: Hey Guys.
I'm the "proppusher" !
I'm do it because the officer stuck there and i want help him. But then there was a short hard lack and i pushing to hard. I hereby apologize to the officer and to those that I should have pushed it yet.
And why something has been wrong with my fading door? Please clarify me on.

Greetings Robbin_xD
PS: The Officer hurt me but it is no matter. =)
ignorance is no defense against punishment <- sry for bad english.
robbin you have to know this. AND the car was not stuck! look close in the video! dont lie robbin!

@PS: The Officer hurt me but it is no matter. =) <= Is this a valid reason to proppush/propkill? I dont think so.
I saw it too.. You was RDMing, Propkilling and Proppushing..
Ban Request Approved, Clearly prop pushing that car - 1 Day