Unfair Permanent Ban
Sad 
Your name: zShayy, friends with Cesiken

Your ban ID:14889 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: PrivateToast (Admin that banned you)

Server:v33x(From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

Involved:Just me and the admin (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you:I had installed a faphack Lua script for singleplayer one day ( I get very bored and install lots of mods) I really didn't know it would carry on to multiplayer. I received a blacklist from weapons and I was really confused why... but then I found out it was the old faphack script that I attempted to uninstall... I really didn't know how to uninstall it. The next day (today) I just spawned and got pulled out by privatetoast. I explained to him why I had the faphack and he told me I had 2 weeks to uninstall it. Then he asked if I was banned before, I replyed only once, for stealing a car (this was early on when I just joined fearless and didn't know any rules), but then I told him I was just away to uninstall it. I minimized Gmod and uninstalled faphack. I came back on to find out that I was perma-banned for hacking. But the strange thing is I was permabanned for hacking twice. Now, I didn't use the script in fearless and my intention was to uninstall it (as I have) but I haven't used it once, LET ALONE TWICE. Thanks for your time. -zShayy
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792

Quote:[General Rules]
1. Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban.

The very first rule in that long list and I think it's fairly understandable. We were nice enough to warn you the first time.
You told me you were only using it for Singleplayer, why did you activate/use these two commands?
And also you had been warned once for hacking, and you still had the files in you Garry's Mod folder.
I had the commands binded to keys, I may have pressed them by mistake. I told you I didn't know how to uninstall it, I have found out how to now. I hadn't been warned once for hacking either. And if I did, I hadn't played on the server for months so I was probably offline when I received the ban. You told me I had 2 weeks to remove it and I already have.

The thing is the rules say "Using cheats or hacks" I didn't use any. I may have had them installed into my garry's mod folder but I used them for singleplayer months and months ago, I didn't know how to uninstall it, as I said earlier

I have seen the ban and now I remember, I had the files installed (not using them) and temar told me to uninstall it. I went into addons and uninstalled it, but I still had leftover files.
You know how to install it, directly into your garrys mod directory, but you do not know how to remove them again? I call BS on this one

Also, what the hell?

(09-24-2012, 05:06 PM)zshayy Wrote: I told you I didn't know how to uninstall it, I have found out how to now. I hadn't been warned once for hacking either.

(09-24-2012, 05:06 PM)zshayy Wrote: I have seen the ban and now I remember, I had the files installed (not using them) and temar told me to uninstall it. I went into addons and uninstalled it, but I still had leftover files.

Something is not right here, why are you lying?
12908 [ZniX]zShayy STEAM_0:0:43218002 cheating/hacking/gameplay tampering Expired [FL] Temar

This was your warning and you last recent ban. Ofc, you haven't got any warnings.
I said that I had seen the ban and remembered, and I'm not lying that I didn't know how to uninstall it.

Also, I didn't actually use the hacks installed.
So what? You still connected to our network with them installed, which is reason enough to ban you.
Is it really? It isn't in the rules...
Oh, but you had them installed and they were executed when you connected to our servers obviously, that's how we found them.