The unlucky patient
Medical RP:

This roleplay I did a couple of weeks ago. I was the surgeon and I had an assistance and a doctor to help me. A man with a broken leg came in and was in need of a treatment. I asked the patient to take place on the operating table, but obviously he felt off when falling asleep. Tounge After some ragdoll posing later (and a lot of annoyance), he was finally laying on that table. I started making a cut in the wound, and asked my assistance (played by Infernaw) to hand over some tools, like a surgery knife and spikes to hold the broken bone together. The operation was succesfull and I asked for a second opinion before I attached the wound together. My assistant and the doctor (from whom I forgot his name), agreed that the surgery was successful and I was about to close the wound, but then...

.. then the patient's heartbeat stopped working. This was a very unexpected result and we rushed to the equipment box. Luckily I found a charged defibrillator inside. Within a minute the defibrillator was placed on the patient's body and we were ready to give some electric pulses. In total we tried 5 times to get heartbeat stable again, but sadly we failed.

The patient had died.

Now it was time for me to tell the sad news to his friend. His friend, who was nervously waiting in the hallway, was really depressed about it. I brought him with me in the surgery room, where he was able to say goodbye to his dead friend. Once he was finished with that, we placed the body into a coffin. The plan was to bring the body and coffin to the nexus garage, and from there it should be transported to the forrest and there, it will be buried into the ground. It was a real challenge to actually do this, but we managed to succeed.

His funeral was taking place at the forrest, close to the place with the tubes. The server crashed just when the roleplay was over.

Here's an image of the roleplay.

[Image: 2L4mq.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Absinthe, Generation, Infernaw, GeorgeTheBoy, Mr. Flaminator
Most epic RP ive ever seen

Side note: I wich i could bury people. /me makes a dreadful face
Sounds like a very, very fun RP!
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
Looks nice
Really nice :]
Ahhhhhh, It remembers me the good time, the First RP Point I got was with you, do you remember it Soul?

[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Looks nice, I like it. lol
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
... Not fun YOUR CAPSING!!!!
(09-24-2012, 04:08 PM)[FL:RP] Adam Wrote: ... Not fun YOUR CAPSING!!!!

It's IC chat, where caps is allowed to make the RP more realistic somehow -.-
PS: You're*

OnT: This was really fun to do. I remember how I panicked when I accidentally killed him during the process (Don't kill me please!!)
It was also mine and the doctor's 5th point. Such a beautiful moment, lawl.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I have to say, i'm very impressed, the way you did this RP, it's...
Wow!.
Great job.
Hope to see more someday.
(09-24-2012, 05:22 PM)hellshell Wrote: Hope to see more someday.

No doubt about that, I'll keep you updated in this category.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.