Half Life 3
This!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BqqUrsGDkiY

I'm so fcking happy :,D
[Image: 129171239266344050.jpg]
This sounds like a lot of BS to tell the truth....

Half-Life isn't a series stapled as Open-World and RPG, I don't see how either element would fit into a Half-Life game, or at least the open-world part :/

EDIT: It's been in production for far too long to remain optimistic about news like this, I'm not saying it won't happen but that it is highly unlikely. This is not an announcing of the game btw, it's stating information from a french gaming company that have claimed that they have an unnamed source giving them this information. Sounds very shady and don't see any evidence that this is true.
Clan Needed Tounge
Your so called BS has just been announced by gamespot
And I believe them more than other fan created crap videos Titled "HL3 trailer" where they show walruses

At least I have attitude to still believe that HL sequel is not dead
I'm sure you might be sceptical about that sorts of news
But keep the negatives away please
We all want to believe a HL sequal is not dead tomarrow, its just that openworld,RPG elements dont exactly sound half life to most fans, if it was some kind of side game maybe, like Half Life: Name Here, but as a full on numbered sequal that hasnt even finished the previous game, sounds more than a little shady
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Regardless of how long they take, HL3 will be a hell of a hit whenever they release it.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
The following 1 user Likes Rowan13's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
I find several things about Half Life 3 shady. First... Gabe will never release something with a 3 in it's name =).

Second, the thing that made Half Life majestic and grand, is that it is a very linear story. RPG elements? Open world? Ideas taken from TES games? ... Not likely

And finally, I have my own opinion on Gamespot, as they seem to rate the high-grossing games much higher than low budget games of similar quality, mainly like those magazines that just say good things about celebrities.

I would kill and maim millions just to get a chance to play the next sequel of Half Life, as I consider it THE greatest game I have had pleasure of playing... As much as anyone wants a sequel, this just seems like a shady deal...
That's not the point
I don't care if it will be RPG or not
I am just happy that this is any official news at all, telling that HL3 isn't dead yet
Half life 3 is not dead, come on.

I can't wait for it, I really want to see the story behind it. And HL3 being a open world game sounds nice.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
[Image: AwL32L7CEAMiZ3r.jpg:large]
The following 2 users Like The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Faustie, Foxy The Pirate