My amazing story about playing on this craptastic server
Thumbs Down 
I start the game I begin playing and when I walk across the street I get arrested this wouldn't bother me so much if I wasn't arrested for 15 minutes.After that I decide to get a job as a rebel for the fun I walk in the city (without a gun or intentions of harm at the moment), and less then a few seconds i'm arrested for 15 minutes.So far that's 30 minutes jail time.(Don't you think it's bad and unfair to ban jobs in the city) after looking at the bullshit laws I see I can not drive cars in the city in fact most of the things that make the game fun are illegal."Funny I thought people played to have fun."I thought to myself I begin to walk down the street (no longer a rebel)then a thought came across my head."The cop is watching walk across the street"I remember'd the law and ran to him saying i'm sorry then he arrests me.After waiting a long boring 15 minutes later I begin to wonder"If there is no cars in the city what is wrong walking through the street (at this moment I was a fireman).I ask the president about this and he demotes.After asking about this in ooc the entire community began to hate message even though they are in the wrong they think favoritism is the better way.After this cops start following me saying that i'm annoying to after saying one thing he tazed me then keeps asking the president for a warrant (Even though he din't say any reason) Finally I get arrested one more time then leave.What we got in this story1.You spend more time in jail if you are new to the server even though what you do isn't "wrong"2. The entire server will gang up on you for insulting on person even though that person did something wrong, so there's favoritism 3.Walking on the street can be hard to avoid when your pissed about being arrested for 15 minutes for a minor crime so now there's stupid laws4.You can get demoted for simply and not insultingly questioning5. the game is not newbie friendly and makes it impossible for anyone besides the existing community to like. The end
Cool rage story bro!
(09-22-2012, 11:11 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: Cool rage story bro!

Way to prove my point Cheese
No
If you didn't get my sarcasm than next time I will write specially for you next to each my message *sarcasm*
No one will prove your point
You certainly been outraged, otherwise why would your first post be Rage post/thread?
I don't believe your crappy stories that everyone all of a sudden became mean to you
So you either start being a bit better RPer
Or people will continue your so called "community began to hate you message in OOC"
(09-22-2012, 11:20 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: No
If you didn't get my sarcasm than next time I will write specially for you next to each my message *sarcasm*
No one will prove your point
You certainly been outraged, otherwise why would your first post be Rage post/thread?
I don't believe your crappy stories that everyone all of a sudden became mean to you
So you either start being a bit better RPer
Or people will continue your so called "community began to hate you message in OOC"
Well it was quite the see it to believe it experience but if you take the "everyone" so literal than why post in sarcasm? Nervous
This is called dictatorship lad
(09-23-2012, 12:15 AM)hellshell Wrote: This is called dictatorship lad

Aye. If you have any doubt about the laws and the rules read the forums. I think I may have been on when you were arrested and it's your fault. The President is allowed to make laws (as long as they don't counter the perma laws). You being new can not be used as an excuse to get out of RP situations. I remember you cursing the President, the Police, (in ooc), complaining about everything.
This server promotes RP (Fearless RP - It's in the name), so if you're not up for it, don't play. Simple as that.
Seems like you jaywalked.
The following 4 users Like Birdie's post:
  • Aston, FernandoGROXS, Spartanjunior, Fultz
So you had fun! Come back soon XD
Could you stop saying "Cool story bro", "You had a good time xD" Etc.
If someone is putting the community in bad light, it's you guys.

And the moderators on the server can't stop the community from saying shit to other players, well, they can. But most of the time it happens when they are not on.
If you really feel like they should get a punishment you can always post it on the forums.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Ted