ILikeTrains's (BiggusDickus) Goodbye
Play this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCtQmwJ1WAY

Hello people of FL, most of you may know me ass ILikeTrainsKid,RainbowOfDeath,Biggusdickus, I have enjoyed my entire time on the servers, but sadly, i f*cked up, i didn't take it seriously and got my self permanently banned, I should of read the rules again and again to get them in my head and follow them, One of the other reasons is, I need to concentrate on my education, because my addiction to FL was winning other education and i just wanted to play play play on FL and games. I thank the people who have been nice to me and helped me out with the server.

I remember the first day on fearless, I thought i would stay in here for ever and enjoy my self, now i have ruined my chance to play on the best roleplay server of all time.

Goodbye people of fearless, these may be the last words I say/post on this forum and server, it has been fun.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Well, I wish you good luck in your studies !
CYA on Steam™ !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Well, good bye.
Read the rules and maby somewhere in the future you can come back too us/
I highly doubt that Sad
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Bye Tounge
Never saw you on. I might have once. Goodbye.
NO NO NO NO NO NONON ON O N NON ONONONONNONONO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOONO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Sad you were fun man Bye.
What a shame :/ See you on the other side mr.biggusdickusSmile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator