BR "Shark ^"
Name of player: Shark ^

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54037967

Time in GMT: around 15:00

Server: v33x

Summary:

well there was like 5 people so i got many sides of the story lets start with mine

Holst1000:
So i was at my house just minding my own buisness when shark arrived.
i heard him shooting outside.
i went to the frontdoor when i was shot, randomly.
he used a molotov on my fading door and killed the last one of us.
when i (5 min. after) came back he was still there.
i was going to check if he had shot all my contra, but couldent get in because of all the fire.
i went outside again and once again he rdm'd me.

when we asked him why he randomly raided and killed os he said it was because someone pulled a weapon.
if that is the case it would be breaking fear rp.

Habba Babba:
i was behind a prop wall in holsts base when someone set it on fire and RDM'd me. when i went back 5 min after i saw him shoot someone again, and then he shot me

MCelite:
I saw shark and his friend (relbels) going to or base. I asked what he was doing and closely watched the two people (because I knew they were up to something) Then I walked up behind my house to see what was Shark was doing, and then he suddenly took up a weapon (something fast shooting, expensive weapon) and killed me (MCelite) ((Note: he said he killed me because I had my weapon up, wich it weren't on the screenshot I took, but even if I had the gun up, he would be breaking fearRP). He then killed "mikkel9420" and the other people around the area of the house. Then he molotoved Holsts base. I died so I'm not sure what happend after, but when I came back 5 minuttes later (Holst checked on the clock and told us it had been 5 minuttes) Most of the corleons were dead, and both houses were raided and emptied for both contra and pots. While we were taking pictures shark randomly started killing everyone again, also without a reason. He ran around with his gun randomly shooting him while we were trying to talk with him. (He refused to talk in the chat, and only used his mic, wich was bad, so we had to stand close to him)

Lost in total: around 33 pots (Holst had 25, mikkel had 2 and I think some other guys had pots too in Holsts base) At least 3 complete sets of contraband (I had one, Holst had one, and Mikkel had one)

Mikkel9420:
it all started when shark and his friend came to our base, suddently he takes a shotdun (i think) and shoots Mcelite and then me, he then raided our base. we got back after 5 min. and he shot us again.

Evidence:

Well i failed at filming, i think i might clicked on "record" twice so it stopped recording, stupid me...
but we did get a few screenshots.

Holst1000:
as i said before Fraps failed, sorry Sad

Habba Babba:
[Image: SwqDG.jpg]
[Image: P8n8F.jpg]
[Image: EmSDV.jpg]
[Image: MYM7R.jpg]
[Image: hoVS8.jpg]

MCelite:
[Image: vcUiU.jpg]
[Image: p868Q.jpg]
[Image: FqaMI.jpg]
[Image: v9tNE.jpg]
[Image: i8NYp.jpg]
[Image: IkTTJ.jpg]

Mikkel9420:
[Image: 2pQyK.jpg]
[Image: b8rDP.jpg]
[Image: AfMsF.jpg]
[Image: cKfDE.jpg]
That wasn't RDM, and dont lie, you come back after 1 min ask om3gaDaddy dont lie, your guys NLR'ed and tryed to kill me! and im just self procected and shooted them. !
Om3gaDaddy:First u NLR sbout 3 or 4 times ...al corleones....and come back in 1 minute...also we heared contra..thats why we raid u ...its legal to raid when u hear contra....
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I think Shark deserves a ban.
you deserves a ban, u dont know me so please dont mix you in this...
wait what? can i get the english version?
Approved.