★ Manbearpig ★ CDM and p1nksheep RDM and fail RP
Name of player: ★ Manbearpig ★ and p1nksheep

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38939575 and STEAM_0:0:40019726

Time in GMT: 19.46 and 20.01 swedish time

Server: v2d

Summary: At first a random taxi driver drove in to our store and killed Shiza and me. After that his car was in the store and then he decided it was time to drive it out in which case he killed Shiza again and 2 others.

Next incident was p1nksheep roaming in our shop, first as rebel and then as cop. He went in and out all the time, he random tased Apex and later he killed a fireman and he killed me for asking him to leave since he shot a fireman and others to death.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0waHY8Ge7...e=youtu.be (notice the dead fireman)

And here is a picture of the random tase:

[Image: 2012092000001a.jpg]
I was a witness to the random taze. Whether Apex was harassing Pinksheep or not, what he did was a pure case of FailRP.
He proceeded to taze Apex, clearly a misuse of the tazer against an unarmed, un-hostile citizen, and instead of performing an arrest or formal caution, which you would do if harassment had actually occurred, he just walked off leaving Apex tazed on the floor.

This player clearly doesn't know how to roleplay as a police officer.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (★ Manbearpig ★ , STEAM_0:0:38939575) was found violating rules regarding CDM.
Suspension will be applied for 1440 minutes.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (p1nksheep , STEAM_0:0:40019726) was found violating rules regarding RDM , Failure of roleplay.
Suspension will be applied for 2880 minutes.

[FL] Pechvarry
Server Administrative Team