Unban request Ransu
1.Your name: Ransu STEAM_0:1:51374801

2. Your ban ID14828

3. Banned by: Temar

4. Server: v2d

5. Involved: Ikskast and Fantom

6. Why we should unban you: Yes, so i have got a one month (30 days) ban, for killing the press an SS and then killing an cop. Okay, about killing the president as an Special service agent: The president (Fantom) is my friend in real life. We are going to the same school, and he sent me a message in steam which said: lol i can't switch my weapons?'' and I said: ''Ask an admin to slay you or something?'' and then he responded ''No admins on, kill me?''. Yes, I killed him as an SS. I didn't take his job, since i actually tought he will respawn as an President, and I didn't know it. Otherwise if i knew it, I definetly wouldn't have done it.
Okay, now about that I killed an cop as an cop, is that he stole my Mustang as an cop. I accidentally left it unlocked when i was about to go and help Ikstat (or whatever his name was). So I stepped out of my car, and went to help him. ( He was getting attackted by an corloene, and I saw it.) So when the corleone was down, I was about to go and take my car to the garage to switch it to the police car, but then this guy just takes my car, and drives away. I sent him an PM saying that give my car back, why did you steal it? And he responded '' I was this car is mine and (I can't remember what else he said). A bit later he came to me and drove over me to like 30 hp and tried to do it again, and I shot him. What else I could have done in that situation? It was an reaction, I just took my gun out and started to shoot at him. And punchwhoring as an paramedic? I just wanted to test out the healing thing. (Aaaand sometimes I bored so i get some really stupid ideas..)
I understand the admins decision and what i did was wrong, and i regret it. I just bought donator and I really love FL servers, and I love playing on them. I think, that what would be good for us both, is that you could shorten my ban, or give me an 24 hours weapon ban. Anyways, if there isn't anything that you can do about this, I understand.
(Sorry for long explanation)

Oh, and I forgot to add: I think i have a video of Ikskat just taking my car, but it's on my other computer which I cannot access right now so i will try to post it tomorrow if I have the video.
Use the template properly.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
1. Your friend can try rejoin. 2. Dont post unban request when break rules 3. Team killing not allowed
(09-20-2012, 08:49 PM)Sharky Wrote: 1. Your friend can try rejoin. 2. Dont post unban request when break rules 3. Team killing not allowed

4. Dont post in ban/unban requests if you aren't involved.
(09-20-2012, 08:11 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Use the template properly.

Okay, I edited the template, so could you take a look at my Unban request again?
I know about you killing a cop as cop because i witnessed it
i know about you killing president because it was reported using @ and i checked logs
and the president did respawn as president as being killed by SS is invalid for demote
Also I was watching you because you wasnt even suppose too of been on the server in the first place and you was still banned
Well did you see him stealing my car, and I'm pretty sure that Fantom will tell you what happened.

edit: here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mktah-u2g...tube_gdata you can see that there is nobody with me, but then somebody drives my car to there and suddenly ikskast just appears there.
(09-21-2012, 11:28 AM)Ransu Wrote: Well did you see him stealing my car, and I'm pretty sure that Fantom will tell you what happened.

edit: here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mktah-u2g...tube_gdata you can see that there is nobody with me, but then somebody drives my car to there and suddenly ikskast just appears there.

Well, as a matter of fact, Ransu is speaking the truth, I was the president but i couldnt change my weapons, it was probably bugged or something. Well, I asked him to kill me and he was an SS. And yes I did spawn as president when i died.
Yes, as I told you that Fantom actually asked me to. And sorry for bumping, but I saw alot of admins browsing this thread but I didn't get an answer, that if it's approved or denied? I think, that if we could do anykind of compromise, that would be fine by me.
It sure looks odd from admin's side but now as Fantom said it himself really one month ban seems too much for it.