Shocked 
So basically, yeah
A first trailer to the game
It sadly does not shows any in game footage but still, looks... Dramatic
Only the Australian flag got a glimpse on my eye
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m-fee...69c4kDZ1nc
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Rowan13
so wait they are doing a follow up to Dead Island?
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Yeah
It's a straight sequel
There was interview about new features
Characters are same
But the location is completely different
Might wanna take a look at recently released game screenshots
One thing I've learned about Dead Island is to never, ever, ever, ever trust their trailers.
The only trailers I ever believed were the ones created by valve
(09-19-2012, 12:22 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: The only trailers I ever believed were the ones created by valve

There are some great ones. I remember liking Ubisoft's trailers. They always show in-game features using CG, instead of just a main character doing combat. For example in ACII, there was a CG trailer, wherein Ezio picked up a spear, killed someone with it, then dropped it again. It turned out to be a feature in the game.
Hopefully this will be actually very well made and not rushed like orginal Dead island.
I am not sure how to feel about this since i was not really a fan of the Dead Island but i guess ill watch some videos and maybe if they can make a demo ill try it.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Are they really pulling this again? They fooled me the first time by making a deep and emotional trailer, I went and bought the game expecting so much more than I got. Hell, I liked the game but this time I will wait until I get to see some prober gameplay. This trailer isn't even as emotional as the last one.
Honestly I am not a huge fan of dead island myself
It's just that by that time, it was the most realistic, first person zombie survival game
(until I encountered DayZ)
Don't know why, critics aren't completely happy with first Dead Island, however it's sales we're really high
Also the dev team stated in the interview that first dead island for them was like "experiment" to find good and bad ways in order to improve game
Let's see how this one will turn out