Why i should be unbanned
Your name: |Qt| wigumen

Your ban ID: 14750

Banned by: [FL] StillAlive

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Geminia

Why we should unban you: First of all i did not make this thread cause "Buhu i got banned and i need to wait a day to play" im making this post to justify what i did since i got banned before i got to press enter... ok so... did i randomly kill that cop, no i did not me and my mate was rp'ing as saviors. a Savior is a person who helps people achive alvateion, or saves them for something. in my case i was saveing a play from the officer that went by the name Geminia. i had met the user that went by the character name as Geminia before. in that case he tasered me while i was buying rifle ammo by a gun dealer as a Rebel (Rebels were not banned from town while i was doing that). That was about a day ago. When i stumbeled upon Geminia at the nexus he was shouting at the player, i shot geminia and killed him then used a hostage rope to save the player. Then i ran with that player and helped him hide... theeeen i got teleported to an admin and banned. is that failRP? no according to the rules it is not it was. my intentions was not to ruin the game for Geminia but to help that player out. Also if i can't rp stuff like that i feel that the game will be quite limited. Ofcoure i understand that all player can't run around killing people but i actualy did some preperation and waited to listen to the conversation they we're haveing before pulling the trigger.
It is failRP, because a cop does not die for carrying out an arrest. Otherwise every time a cop tries to arrest someone, they would get killed by a 'Saviour' and then who would want to RP as a cop?
(09-18-2012, 09:15 PM)Termin Wrote: It is failRP, because a cop does not die for carrying out an arrest. Otherwise every time a cop tries to arrest someone, they would get killed by a 'Saviour' and then who would want to RP as a cop?

That is randomly killing cops that are doing arrest, the cop i killed i've had experriences with before i did not instantly kill him as soon as i saw him doing an arrest i stood there listening to the conversation before pulling the trigger and killing him
So what reason did you have? What was said?
You told me that your RP role was being a so called "Saviour" and that the gundealer had been swearing towards the officer.
Then since the gundealer was to get arrested, you choosed to kill the officer even though you didn't even know the gundealer at all.

You can't just act like you're the law on the server when you're just a citizen. That's not how it works. Especially not by killing him.
What you could've done was taking it to the court, asking the president or police commander or arranged a meeting with the officer.

In real life you would've never just killed the officer because it is how you feel like.
Doesn't seem like you're that interested in the unban anyways. You have 24 hours to reply or else I will just close it/deny.
Denied.