Poll: How old are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
12-14
12.05%
10 12.05%
14-16
21.69%
18 21.69%
16-18
46.99%
39 46.99%
18-20
8.43%
7 8.43%
20-22
7.23%
6 7.23%
22+
3.61%
3 3.61%
Total 83 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How old are you, Fearless members?
Question 
First off please do not post here to flame about anything. This post is for informational purposes only. If you do not wish to post your age, do not post anything in this thread.

Now, this thread is the first in a series of threads I will be making about the average Fearless gamer. My plan is to have a set of polls in several threads and ultimately come up with the prototype of the average Fearless member. You are free to post comments below (you may also write your age there), but please make sure to participate in the poll.

I shall start by saying I am 19 at this moment in time.

**EDIT** In order to clear up some confusion I shall post an example of filling out the poll:
Example 1: I am 19 ,I fall into the 18-20 category.
Example 2: I am 14, I fall into the 14-16 category.
Example 3: I am 12, I fall into the 12-14 category.
I like this idea, it's like a census to try and work out the average statistics of FL players.

I will start off by saying I am 15.

Quite young for here I know.
Sounds like a good idea and i would be more than willing to help you by answering your Polls.

Alright so at the moment i am 17.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

22 I be
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
*pushes hands against cheeks and squeals* Oh wow... this is going better than expected. I'll write the average down somewhere after we break a 100 or so players, might wait for 200. Any ideas on what the next poll should be? Perhaps location or hours played daily/weekly?
I would say if you want to get a clear picture of the average FL memeber ask what Major they have studied or are studying? or just ask how often they play computer games or such.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(09-19-2012, 05:54 AM)Adman Wrote: I will start off by saying I am 15.

Still smarter than 99% of the people here.
I plan a series of polls, with at least 2-3 coming, maybe more. The results will probably be posted on the Evo City News page, once it's fully operational
(09-19-2012, 06:30 AM)Dylan Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 05:54 AM)Adman Wrote: I will start off by saying I am 15.

Still smarter than 99% of the people here.

Oh you!

And on-topic, I think you should try and make as wide a range as possible.

Some categories:
Average play-time a week,
Nationality,
Gender (Though I can guess what the majority poll will be here)

If you're trying to create an image of the 'FL Player', though those polls tend to be quite inaccurate, then you could do hair colour, eye colour etc.

I think it would be interesting to see what the final result would be.

I.E The average player spends ten hours a week playing Fearless. He has blonde hair with blue eyes, comes from Denmark, uses his right hand and studies x,y,z at <insert education level here>
Well that sounds like an interesting idea, I'll toy around with it a bit. I was thinking the "official" polls would end at let's say education after 3-4 polls, and after that we go into the "grey area" With the actual image of the Fearless member i.e. Number of freckles on the lower part of the left cheek, or length of the third toe on the right foot, just general stuff like that Wink