Ban Request on [FL:RP] MaReCaRe007
Name of player: [FL:RP] MaReCaRe007

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47280906

Time in GMT: around 7pm

Server: v2d

Summary: Basically he spawned props in my shop for no reason other than to be an ass. Then he tazed me. Also he was patrolling the streets as an SS (he was doing this for like 2 hours, i was the president before hand and he was disobeying all orders) He cant RP. (Also i realise i should have been talking in ooc, my bad.)

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3s1lI4_J...e=youtu.be

Thanks.
-Soapy (:
1. It was an accident of the taze. 2. I was going for my car to park it. 3. its not good to say bad things.
(09-18-2012, 06:20 PM)MaRePaRe007 Wrote: 1. It was an accident of the taze. 2. I was going for my car to park it. 3. its not good to say bad things.

Get your car? Doesnt matter your ss you dont need a car. Bad things? Taze's cant be accidents.
-Soapy (:
I was about to get my mp5 to put it down and i randomly put taze man! Im sorry omg. I was rebel before that accident so i got to car!
(09-18-2012, 07:08 PM)MaRePaRe007 Wrote: I was about to get my mp5 to put it down and i randomly put taze man! Im sorry omg. I was rebel before that accident so i got to car!

So now you're also admitting to breaking NLR?
-Soapy (:
User was blacklisted from SS, the taze is clearly accidental, you can see him putting his weapons down then pulling out the tazer by accident. However I am wondering why you spawned the props in his shop.
Im sorry for doing that! Please move to denied.
(09-19-2012, 12:43 PM)Termin Wrote: User was blacklisted from SS, the taze is clearly accidental, you can see him putting his weapons down then pulling out the tazer by accident. However I am wondering why you spawned the props in his shop.

It was clear it was just to be a minge. He also wrote in the chat "Nice shop here" or something incase you didnt see it..
-Soapy (:
Stop fighting man. Youre new to community. Move do denied.
Answer the question Mare. And do not tell me to move it