Unban Request [GhostRunner]
Sad 
Your name: (Steam friends name)Ghostrunner^

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)14738

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Ruxandra

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v33x

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Idk

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) i just want some proofs for that i am mass rdming..
but i think it was when i based at Offices and 6 cops keeped NLR so i got alot of kills at that me and some of my freinds were basing up there names: Ryder Moviair Niimo and (Pitch Not sure) so ask one of them if it isnt true it was 16 september i got like 22 kills then i joined the 17 september and still had them so it was like alot of kills i understand you mistake but i am only basing for 5 days in a row so i think its a unfair ban atleast only 1 day but still i dont think i should have a ban....
No answer WTF??
This is true, We were attacked by some cops they used props fort riot shields and NLRed so many times I couldn't even count them. I had like 15 kills that day and the next day I had same amount of kills and we based again so I had like 24 kills so yeah. And this is my opinion I don't know if Ruxandra checked the logs and know for sure he was mass rdming but I didn't saw him rdming and I was almost whole time with him and I think you can't ban som1 for having an high kill count. But I don't know if she did that she also could have check the logs so I don't know if you banned him for having high kill count Or know for sure he mass rdmed.
Ye but ryder they wont reply this Unban Request....
Ban expired.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.