Unban request
Neurotic

STEAM_0:1:8892963

Banning Admin: Sniper Wolf

Ban length: Permanent (i think)

Reason for the ban: Playing as a corrupt official

Why we should unban you:
I didn't know at the time u werent allowed to be a "dirty" cop as long as you were RP'ing, i should have been paying more attention when i read the rules, but since i have played on many Rp servers before i thought i knew all i needed to know. ( and no i wasn't banned fromt the earlier servers, they either changed or died )

So i realize i did something wrong, and if you decide to unban me at some point, i assure you this will not repeat itself.

sincerely yours
Neurotic
You got a week ban. Because you were camping contra, as an official, and when they other cops said 'open up' you and Fexxe shot them to death -_- It was terrible terrible RP, and you clearly didn't want to RP.

So you have a week. It's not permanent, you've got like 5 days left.

they werent police at first, they changed to SS and came back after they had died once.. but that was when you arrived.. they were gang members who busted my door in, holding m4a1's when i shot them... i never shot or refused cops entrance.. that is the truth..

and fexxe never shot any1 nor was he even in the appartment when they got shot.. i asked him if he would come and put out the fire.. it was his contra but i bought it from him.. by paying him to put it in my appartment
Closed, Not enough for an unban.