Unban request
Your name: My name is Rawwzkii but i'm banned with the name: "ajaja - Wanking Redhaired Beast" Even though i haven't called myself that on ur servers. I've only changed name to that once just to annoy my friend..

Your ban ID: 13336

Banned by: Im banned by console, but i dont get it, my ban reason is this: "Same IP as perm'd account, circumventing perm ban"
1. I got permed once but then unbanned a little while later after i talked with Soul
2. I dont got another account with garrys mod on it so how can i have the same IP as perm'd account? Ohh, wait. Blast is IP banned right? I was at his place playing Garrys mod so i used his IP-Address, can that be the reason why i'm banned?
3. The last part of the ban reason (circumventing perm ban) Dont know what thats all about? Not sure how i tryed to circumvent a perm ban..

Server: Have been banned from both rp_EvoCity v2d and v33x

Involved: Well, i don't know since i'm banned by console...
But a few weeks ago i talked with Shadow, I told him my problem and he said something about a "ban bug" I don't know what he did, but after i wrote to him I was able to play again. Then a week later i wanted to play again, but i was banned again...

Why we should unban you: Well, i'm pretty sure its all a mistake.. Hope u can take a look at it. If its not a bug i'd like to hear from the Admin or who ever banned my IP and the reason..... Hope you can help.
(Might reply messages kinda slow)
Use the template.
(09-16-2012, 12:26 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Use the template.

Are you kidding me Zzzzzap?
I used that template... How can you miss that :O
I changed the color of the "questions" from the template so everyone can see it....
You just changed it, stop bullshitting or no-one will take your unban request seriously.

Oh wait, are you that little kid that shitspammed my steam calling me a ginger?

EDIT: Oh yeah that was you, not to mention calling me a fat prick, fat f@ck, fucking loser etc.
(09-16-2012, 06:42 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: You just changed it, stop bullshitting or no-one will take your unban request seriously.

Oh wait, are you that little kid that shitspammed my steam calling me a ginger?

EDIT: Oh yeah that was you, not to mention calling me a fat prick, fat f@ck, freaking loser etc.

Are you kidding me Zzzzzap?. All i did was just to change the color of the text so stop lieing.
Hahahaha, what the are you talking about? (Can you write to me in pm about the last thing u wrote instead of here? If u want to write here then answer my unban request. All u did was to write useless shit. Thank you.)
I hope you never get unbanned from our network, you are a little angry 12 year old and probably one of the most ungrateful persons I have EVER met online, thank you for your time.
Also cut the bullshit.

[Image: Lookatthisfaggotlol.png]
(09-16-2012, 07:50 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: I hope you never get unbanned from our network, you are a little angry 12 year old and probably one of the most ungrateful persons I have EVER met online, thank you for your time.
Also cut the bullshit.

[Image: Lookatthisfaggotlol.png]

As i wrote right above, WRITE IN PM! Not that hard?
If u got nothing to do in this threat then get the f*** out!
Srsly, all you wrote so far is bullshit, useless crap.
There we go folks, the rage has been unleashed again, as I stated before. Why should we unban you again?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(09-16-2012, 08:40 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: There we go folks, the rage has been unleashed again, as I stated before. Why should we unban you again?

Zzzzzap are you kidding me? srsly, what don't you understand?
You have nothing to do here so get the f*** out!
Got anything else which isn't related with this thread then write in pm, don't want no more of your useless messages! When do you understand it seriously, its the 3rd time i write it!
I was asking why exactly we should unban you again? You better wash your mouth with some strong acid before this gets denied.
Now, answer my question instead of making a fool out of yourself, again.

Also, You don't get the same IP as a banned user just because you connect to his network.

PS: User warned for admin disrespect.

PSS: http://www.helpguide.org/mental/anger_ma...niques.htm