[Passive] EvoCity News Crew [Temporarily Closed]
I'm afraid I am not active enough anymore. With AP class studies, and sports year round, I can't play Gmod like I used to. I would like you to disregard my application please.
(10-01-2012, 12:56 AM)Stryker1019 Wrote: I'm afraid I am not active enough anymore. With AP class studies, and sports year round, I can't play Gmod like I used to. I would like you to disregard my application please.

Disregarded.
The application of killer11761 will be disregarded, since he is permanently banned.
(10-01-2012, 12:53 AM)racerfan Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] racerfan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40633582

How many hours have you been playing on the server for?: 150+

Real Age: 15.5

How many bans do you have?: 1.

In-Character Information

Normal Information: Former member of Umbrella Corp., Mid-30s, tall, rather freindly, and intelligent.

Why are you applying for EvoCity News?: I am looking for a new challenge after the demise of the last gorup I was a member of.

What position are you applying for?: Anything that doesn't require Fraps or a mic.

Application approved.

You're approved to work as a security guard. The page will be updated with your name on the team as soon as possible.

See you in-game.
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Odyssey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40497658

How many hours have you been playing on the server for?: 211

Real Age: 17

How many bans do you have?: 0

In-Character Information

Normal Information: I am frequently employed as a Secretary at the Nexus. However, I grow bored of tending to Emergency Services and am interested in a change of pace.

Why are you applying for EvoCity News?: I have never been apart of a functional group before, and I would love to be apart of one of the only passive groups and to help make it run efficiently.

What position are you applying for?: Secretary
(10-08-2012, 04:13 PM)Odyssey Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Odyssey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40497658

How many hours have you been playing on the server for?: 211

Real Age: 17

How many bans do you have?: 0

In-Character Information

Normal Information: I am frequently employed as a Secretary at the Nexus. However, I grow bored of tending to Emergency Services and am interested in a change of pace.

Why are you applying for EvoCity News?: I have never been apart of a functional group before, and I would love to be apart of one of the only passive groups and to help make it run efficiently.

What position are you applying for?: Secretary

Your application will be reviewed and we will answer shortly.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] ToasTie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15450945

How many hours have you been playing on the server for?: 121 hours

Real Age: 14 years old

How many bans do you have?: 1

In-Character Information

Normal Information: My name is Peter "Le ToasT" Griffin. Ima guy who likes hanging out with my 3 friends and ofc my beloved lois and my family (not meg ofcourse).

Why are you applying for EvoCity News?: Because i loved your newspaper and now i want to apply to help you with it!

What position are you applying for?: Reporter

Hope i can be a part <3
RIP in Pepperonis.
(10-08-2012, 06:21 PM)ToasTie Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] ToasTie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15450945

How many hours have you been playing on the server for?: 121 hours

Real Age: 14 years old

How many bans do you have?: 1

In-Character Information

Normal Information: My name is Peter "Le ToasT" Griffin. Ima guy who likes hanging out with my 3 friends and ofc my beloved lois and my family (not meg ofcourse).

Why are you applying for EvoCity News?: Because i loved your newspaper and now i want to apply to help you with it!

What position are you applying for?: Reporter

Hope i can be a part <3

For the position of reporter we need to do an in-game interview, to see the quality of your microphone and how you handle an interviewee.

Add George or me on Steam, and we will set up a time and a date for the interview.

Steam Name: redocheara

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53794936

How many hours have you been playing on the server for?: 200+

Real Age: i am now 14 . 30 October will be My 15 age . today is 11 October

How many bans do you have?: 7 Bans .

In-Character Information

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for EvoCity News?: Because My dream is To be a Cameraman In reallife . It will be GREAT if i joined EvoCity News .. And i LOVE to Role Play

What position are you applying for?: i Like To apply For Cameraman
(10-11-2012, 10:06 AM)Red Orchestra Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: redocheara

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53794936

How many hours have you been playing on the server for?: 200+

Real Age: i am now 14 . 30 October will be My 15 age . today is 11 October

How many bans do you have?: 7 Bans .

In-Character Information

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for EvoCity News?: Because My dream is To be a Cameraman In reallife . It will be GREAT if i joined EvoCity News .. And i LOVE to Role Play

What position are you applying for?: i Like To apply For Cameraman

For the position of cameraman, you need to talk to George, since he is the Head Cameraman. Add him or me on Steam, and we can set something up.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Red Orchestra