Goodbye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGzD1w6HuQU

This server was an experience that has enlightened my Garry's Mod journey, and it truly was enjoyable.

I have my own reasons why i am leaving, but i do not feel the need to post them here.

There were alot of people here who made my experience on Fearless, so great. Here is a list of some of them.

Zzzzap - You made me laugh, you made me cry, you made me enjoy RP. You seem like a great person and a great administrator, and i wish you the best luck here. I hope we can stay in contact on steam because you are so awesome.

StillAlive - A Great RPer, and Administrator, i enjoyed just being around you. You are such a nice person as well, and i wish the best for your future here being an administrator.

Earl - You are so lovable, and we shall be in contact forever.

Reliqua - Another great guy on the server, good RPer, and good friend.

Campress - Manliest chick i have known on Steam, and the coolest one too! See you later on DayZ!

ForceGhost - He actually made me like Role-playing, not only did he reward players and encourage RP, he himself was one of the best role-players i have seen on Fearless. I know he cannot see this but mentioning is an obligation of mine since he was one of the reasons why i fell in love with this server.

Vauld - Another great role-player here, and i wish you the best luck as you move on to be an administrator.

Termin - Do not really know you, but you seem like you know how to RP like a god.

Discord - Was so fun and weird, i loved your accent and its sexiness.

Basse - Awesome <3 Loved you alot.

BlackDog - Great RPer, and was a great administrator. You gave me my Second RP Point. <3

So many others were awesome here, but i cannot list how many there was.

Peace Out,
Nevinator8
Bai, Nevinator. :c <3
Goodbye. Always sad to see someone good go.
Damn it, that song always makes me cry..

Goodbye Nevinator, I wish you good luck in your future.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Cya Nev, we have steam Smile
Later yo.
liek dis if you crai.. ever tim
The following 5 users Like Aoixification's post:
  • Slick Rick, Dubwub, Nevy, Spartanjunior, Red Orchestra
It was fun, Nev. Sad to see ya go ):
Wow mate, did not see that coming.
I want you on steam! (Add me: zindri_01)

I started to laugh when I saw my self in that video <.<
I wish you more than the best in the future, and goodluck with school or whatever you are on about.

Hope to keep the contact with ya, but I'm disappointed im not in the post Sad

Peace out mate!
Andreas

Zindri_01 on steam
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I guess this is goodbye Nev. We never really met, but you certainly were a force on the forums. Your suggestions shall be sorely missed.

Goodbye. D: