Ban Request - [FL]Mahti
Name of player: [FL]Mahti

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33720627

Time in GMT: between 7 and 9 o'clock in the evening in the Dutch time

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Yesterday I drove to the bar and saw much people and a pole with a black person Ragdoll on it, Mahti put it on fire and some people said white power. I think this quite rasict

Evidence:

[Image: 537E04450423E37F6A4FBEDF0A3E64B93AA17775]

[Image: E7AA27AEFF158CC036A377CB6E783CCED428452B]
That is nice admin abuse.
xD, I'm in it! ;D,
But that is pretty racist.
Denied - I reviewed logs and I see no logs of white power
also from reading it I get the impression of some religious group doing a sacrifice
I see nothing too show racism
If you wish to take this further use Admin Abuse area
I want to back up my words with this, this is false statement you are lying or intentionally want to getting me to trouble, First of all that man was in our RP and we sacrified him then I replaced it with a ragdoll it was burger or someone else who said OOCly "I feel like being part of KKK white power"
I said and some people said white power. I didn't said that you said it. And you can't find it in the logs because they said it with their mic and not in the chat. And you can see in the screen that you build it so why is it a false statement?
(09-14-2012, 09:49 PM)Rambox1 Wrote: I said and some people said white power. I didn't said that you said it. And you can't find it in the logs because they said it with their mic and not in the chat. And you can see in the screen that you build it so why is it a false statement?

He was talking about it in general, not himself.
Well you have nothing proving that it was said in the mic via maybe video clip with audio and video. Therefore your claim that people yelled, "White Power!" is unsupported and without sufficient evidence.
God, stop taking everything so damn serious, how you guys even survive a whole day on the internet?
Also Temar I moved this for you.