Wtf i havent mass RDMed
Your Name: SkezZHD

Your ban ID: 14634

Banned By: Vauld

Server: V33x

Involved: Me,Omawolle,Ryder,

Why We Should Unban You:
Well first of all i havent Mass RDMed Me omawolle and Ryder had a base at Offices we killed alot of people cus they tried to raid us and then i had like 30-40 kills and its a Mass RDM? how is it a Mass RDM when i kill to protect my stuff?And when the cops came raided us and broke NLR several of times? Srsly thats not fair to get banned for protecting ur printers.
Support, He is banned for propkilling and Mass rdming when he didn't even mass rdmed. You can't just ban everyone that has a high kill count for mass rdm. I can see on the banrequest that he had propkilled 2-3 times but still not a mass RDM at all

-------------------
User warned for Posting in a thread without the sufficient right.
Oh so he gets warnend for posting something when he was there with me? lol.

And Btw yes i prop killed a guy 3 times to not get prop killed myself and the guy was Bearshooter but if úr going to ask me why i dident post a ban request on him then i will say that i dont have proff. And srsly if i got banned for my stats then i say random ban but if u got a vid on it i'd like to see it.
I don't want to get another warning but this is bullshit He says there I am a witness and I am witness I may post on this thread if I am?
He is allowed to post Threads otherwise i wouldnt have allowed it if it wasnt witnesses
Support.
I was with Skezz, and we were killing people who came in our base, to protect our contra.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Ye we did but still it wasnt mass RDM when the cops was breaking NLR all the time and please my friend had like 67 kills one time an admin dident even care you know why Vault? Cus you never asked the guy that had alot of kills omg
Revoked the warning, as too me it does seam like your involved and not just a random poster
as for the RDM im abit unsure if its RDM
however you was clearly prop killing looking at the pictures and logs showing 4 prop kills
you ban is currently 4 days 4 hours
even with the prop killing alone I say ban stays as current
Just a Question Temar Was the guy's name something whit Shooter in the name that i prop killed?
I do apologize if there was a misunderstanding with the RDM aspect of the ban, but the logs showed clearly, that you propkilled. That's not a minor offence, propkilling is taken seriously. And even without the RDM aspect of the ban, 5 days I don't think is too long for 4 propkills. But if other admin believe that it's a bit too long, I wouldn't mind if it was shortened.