Ban Request "Coffee Jr."
Name of player: Coffee Jr.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47353175

Time in GMT: about 3-4 days ago (looking at screenshots found these)

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: I was selling info on an undercover cop, and me and coffee pm'ed eachother back and forth told him "I'm waiting" and there where 5 other people around at the time, then he say I said "im in the bank with a black suit" so he lied in order to put me in jail, and I think he failed, i cant remember.

Evidence: 5 screenshots of our chat (look at the PM's for proof who it was):

(notice in the whole chat of what we PM'ed, I said nothing about what I was wearing or where i was just "im waiting", and didn't failrp by knowing he was SS... he on the other hands had no idea who i was, so he meta gamed by getting my name when I was in a suit)

Edit: Fixed who it as, I was being a derp and didnt look at the name of the PM's.
I had absolutely nothing to do with this, except when I saw what was going on and said in LOOC "Police can track phones?" then you said you rerouted it or something.
(09-13-2012, 06:46 PM)Jerry Microwave Wrote: I had absolutely nothing to do with this, except when I saw what was going on and said in LOOC "Police can track phones?" then you said you rerouted it or something.

I am so sorry, I didn't get any screenshots of anything but his RP name... Which actually gives away his steam name, thank you for the feedback and once again, I am sorry.
On the same day, I was rping, with him by pm. He wanted something back that I stole, however, as soon as he sees me he cuffs and arrests me just cause he knew my pm name. I never told him my name, nor did I tell him what I looked like. This guy is a true fail rper.
(09-13-2012, 05:59 PM)Nate500 Wrote: Name of player: Coffee Jr.

Summary: I was selling info on an undercover cop, and me and coffee pm'ed eachother back and forth told him "I'm waiting" and there where 5 other people around at the time, then he say I said "im in the bank with a black suit" so he lied in order to put me in jail, and I think he failed, i cant remember.

(notice in the whole chat of what we PM'ed, I said nothing about what I was wearing or where i was just "im waiting", and didn't failrp by knowing he was SS... he on the other hands had no idea who i was, so he meta gamed by getting my name when I was in a suit)

Edit: Fixed who it as, I was being a derp and didnt look at the name of the PM's.

I witnessed bits and pieces of this (Coffee Jr. is my brother).

But with regards to your screenshots, PM serves a form of RP similar to a telephone. (I've used it several times to do so) If you had admitted to selling information on secret government information and you described yourself as a person in the bank as he claims, then he had every right to arrest you.

All I'm seeing this is everyone trying to flame him in Local OOC, while he tried to carry out his arrest.
(09-14-2012, 05:55 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:

But with regards to your screenshots, PM serves a form of RP similar to a telephone. (I've used it several times to do so) If you had admitted to selling information on secret government information and you described yourself as a person in the bank as he claims, then he had every right to arrest you.

All I'm seeing this is everyone trying to flame him in Local OOC, while he tried to carry out his arrest.

As a witness to the whole situation I can say on his behalf that he did not supply any information regarding to as what his name was, nor did he say what he looked like at all. This tells me that I could, as a cop, get a call that someone had a gun in the bank, and arrest the first person I saw that was inside the bank.
(09-15-2012, 12:14 AM)Stryker1019 Wrote:

As a witness to the whole situation I can say on his behalf that he did not supply any information regarding to as what his name was, nor did he say what he looked like at all. This tells me that I could, as a cop, get a call that someone had a gun in the bank, and arrest the first person I saw that was inside the bank.

I'm not quite seeing how you could witness Private Messages between the users. According to what I've asked Coffee, the accuser described himself to him and then afterward was arrested for giving away vital information to the government. Since PM's are part of the RP (acting as a phone) then it could easily be inferred from the talk on the "phone" they had would reveal the users RP name. Since your description in a proper RP is held by the government, you would've easily been recognized by your facial features and attire. Since you were giving away secret information about undercover activity, I'd be almost positive he checked records and got confirmation over the phone to confirm that you were the seller of the information.
(09-15-2012, 12:50 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(09-15-2012, 12:14 AM)Stryker1019 Wrote:

I'm not quite seeing how you could witness Private Messages between the users. According to what I've asked Coffee, the accuser described himself to him and then afterward was arrested for giving away vital information to the government. Since PM's are part of the RP (acting as a phone) then it could easily be inferred from the talk on the "phone" they had would reveal the users RP name. Since your description in a proper RP is held by the government, you would've easily been recognized by your facial features and attire. Since you were giving away secret information about undercover activity, I'd be almost positive he checked records and got confirmation over the phone to confirm that you were the seller of the information.

Just to clarify, I was a witness. Not the prosecutor. Just saying because in your comment you kept saying "you"
(09-15-2012, 12:50 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: -Snip-

1: Never described Myself, and why is coffee not protecting himself on this?

2: You can block numbers IRL so they don't know the number, and even if you don't they don't know your name, what you look like, etc.

3: This is just not correct at all, he did no RP for my ID or taking my phone to look at the info (I could have threw it out and got a new one), thus making him meta-game when he just walked in and handcuffed me.

Edit: Could an admin please check logs for the date in question?
Dont lie just face it this is going no where and you nerver say you blocked your number so...
i have the right to arrest you

and speaking of this

Stryker1019 (09-15-2012 at 12:55 AM)
Little shit nugget
[Image: coffeejr.png]

My character
Name: Coffee Jr Jones
Money: 101679
Donator: 207 days
Time played: 361 Hours
RP Points: 11