Ban Request - I3o0m, Omawolle, Rxxo
Name of player:I3o0m, Rxxo, [FL:RP] Omawolle

SteamID:Rxxo - STEAM_0:1:27125743
i3o0m - STEAM_0:0:35785632
[FL:RP]Omawolle - STEAM_0:0:38617432

Time in GMT:4:30 - 5pm

Server:v33x

Summary:Well, I go as Head of S.S and find out the pres needs help because these men our repeatedly tranqing him as he as just spawned, I go up there and get repeatedly tranqed myself, as you see in the video. As soon as I tell them i'm recording they start to say 'OH IT'S A NORMAL RAID' Although the president had no security or any other police officers, it was pres camping and tranqing, Then I go to make a downstairs security area for the president and then Omawalle says that someone has been shooting him. I knew it was a lie but had to go for the RP, Then I3o0m tranqs me and runs over afterwards, Omawalle starts to shoot me while i'm tranqed and then I3o0m RDMs me. So all in all

'Random Raiding, Pres Camping, RDM, Mic spamming, Random and Repeat Tranqing.'

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ratnD4ulq...e=youtu.be
First of all, my name is OmaWolle not OmaWalle. And in the Video you cant see me. I didnt Shot you. The admin Can check the console. I had out an TMP Not an M4. And you got shot from an M4. So i do nothing illigal. I didnt tranqed the pres, and i didnt Camp or shot the president. It was a normal raid because too high tax witout a reason.
i tranqed him again, cause he broke fearrp he dont did what we said him. and it was not pres camping, cause we said: give us 2k now and we go away! then he said nothing and he doesnt answer us
Ok, Let me explain this. Ok, Fine your name isn't Omawalle. It's Omawolle, Mistake on my part

As you can see in the logs if you look, the president says in OOC 'someone ban these guys, I just spawned and they keep tranqing me' I go as S.S to see what's going on. He asks me to come help in his office and as soon as I get up there, They tranq me like 3 times and then shoot me while I'm tranqed. Then they kill the president after he has gave them 2k.

The second part : I decide to make a lobby defense to stop the mishaps that just occured. I start to build when Omawolle comes to me and goes 'someone was shooting me, someone was shooting me' I knew it was a trick but had to go for the RP. So I turned my recording on. As soon as I stand still. I3o0m Tranqs me, and I get shot randomly about 5 times with a TMP while I was on the floor. I then get up and run up to say that I was recording. And Then I3o0m walks over. And blasts me away with an AK randomly. It wasn't a raid because there was no president at the time.

So there. and btw, Don't post abuse on the youtube video. It's not going to help in your case. Also. As soon I said I was recording, You said 'Oh, This is a 'Normal' raid.' When you can obviously tell that you were putting it on.

PS: I didn't get shot by an M4. It was an AK.
OmaWolle and I3oOM, What the fuck are you saying, i can only understand bigtoes half of the story.

Second, This I3oOM, He pretty much does every rulebreak possible, hes the guy who random raided and made me get banned last time, so yeh dont even make out that you didnt.

Dont know OmaWolle that much so i cant really judge him.

I3oOM has been on my screen, and his name has always been followed by CDM, RDM or some sort of minging, and its getting pretty stupid, you really need to learn to grow up.

To be honest i dont care if you set my warning level to 30% because i just wanted to lay my opinion down, I want I3oOM Banned, im sick of it, Ive got nothing against OmaWolle, just I3oOM.

Goodjob on the video Bigtoe.
Okay, but i dont tranqed someone, i dont shot someone and i didnt get money from the raid. So i do nothing.

In the second part: I go to you, because there was a tranqer, i want that you, as an ss agend save me.
Dont know why you want to get me banned.

PS: Okay sorry, then it was an AK..
(09-12-2012, 11:25 AM)OmaWolle Wrote: First of all, my name is OmaWolle not OmaWalle. And in the Video you cant see me. I didnt Shot you. The admin Can check the console. I had out an TMP Not an M4. And you got shot from an M4. So i do nothing illigal. I didnt tranqed the pres, and i didnt Camp or shot the president. It was a normal raid because too high tax witout a reason.

Just wanted to say something on this. you just incriminated yourself for breaking a rule (or if you did not mean you raided for high tax, then please elaborate what you meant), go to the rules page (click here) and scroll down to "[Rebls/Mafia Rules]" it says no raiding for high speed limits/taxes, I know for a fact you cant do that as any job whatsoever, Iv'e been yelled at for it, and this is reason to ban you (unless they changed it and any other job can raid for high taxes but rebel/mafia)
[witness]
Okay.. But the rules say, that i cant raid the pres for speedlimits or too high taxes. Get a better reason. Yes i think i have a better reason for it. The pres set the tax to 30. we asked in OOC why he set the tax so high. But he didnt answer. Then after 5 minutes i do a request to lower the tax.. He didnt answer. After 10 minutes we go in his office to look, if he is afk.

By the way: When we was in the office from the president. I asked: "Mr. President, can i come in please?". He said nothing and opend his "Defence" (when you can call it "Defence")
First of all the pres let us in!!! we asked him and he opened the door.

@Bigtoe[AP2S1] -Then they kill the president after he has gave them 2k.- Man dont lie! let the admins check the log.
i tranq him again cause he dont answer (this is fearrp).

we only wanted that he set the tax down (at this time we was friendly) but he dont answer for over 5 minutes and then we startet to tranq and hostage him. he dont answered us after this and he broke fearrp he only called ss he said nothing to us. we said follow us and he did nothing. this was the reason for a second tranq.
(09-12-2012, 06:19 PM)I3o0M Wrote: First of all the pres let us in!!! we asked him and he opened the door.
-snip-
we only wanted that he set the tax down (at this time we was friendly) but he dont answer for over 5 minutes and then we startet to tranq and hostage him. he dont answered us after this and he broke fearrp he only called ss he said nothing to us. we said follow us and he did nothing. this was the reason for a second tranq.
Okay, so you entered because you wanted the tax lowered, he didn't answer (okay it might be breaking FearRP a bit but im not 100% sure), but then you tranq him and start the raid for what true reason? You guys raided either for him not answering (in my opinion is a crappy reason to raid/tranq someone, but lets see what an admin says) or tax is to high for you; if you guys did it because he wouldnt follow your demand of lowering the tax that is still raiding for high tax...

(09-12-2012, 06:07 PM)OmaWolle Wrote: Okay.. But the rules say, that i cant raid the pres for speedlimits or too high taxes. Get a better reason. Yes i think i have a better reason for it. The pres set the tax to 30. we asked in OOC why he set the tax so high. But he didnt answer. Then after 5 minutes i do a request to lower the tax.. He didnt answer. After 10 minutes we go in his office to look, if he is afk.

This my dear friend, is still because it is high tax, you raided because he wouldn't lower taxes after you asked and didn't get a reply, you guys raided either for him not answering (in my opinion is a crappy reason to raid/tranq someone, but lets see what an admin says) or tax is to high for you; if you guys did it because he wouldnt follow your demand of lowering the tax that is still raiding for high tax...
[witness]