fuck !
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting
Hey guys ! hmm i am actually want to buy in-game money , but i don't have PayPal . i think who have Paypal account can purchase , but i have Mister Card . hope you help me

BYE !Cheese
I have a fair suggestion, make a Paypal account. It is extremely simple.
Lol
Mister card x3

OT
Yeah, what derstorm said
PayPal account is reeeeeeeeealy easy to create
Maybe easier than a new (russian) mail account
whats a Mister Card is that a Ripoff of Mr. Bean?
Please use a proper thread title next time.
Everything that can be said, already has been said. Spend five minutes making a PayPal account.

EDIT: جعل حساب باي بال - No idea if this is correct but it is nice to see if this works.
if he isnt 18, he cant.
Dacrowh, do you actually put your real age on websites?

All he has to do is say his birth year was 1994 or later.
(09-12-2012, 03:35 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Dacrowh, do you actually put your real age on websites?

All he has to do is say his birth year was 1994 or later.

Then let paypal come to you , they will take it to court or fine you with more than 200€ , or 250$ is it worth it? I dont think so.

Well I actually always put my real age on websites, because I dont want to swindle.

You dont want someone to swindle to you , so you dont swindle either.
Paypal is not going to bother issuing a small claims of $250, because you know why? They make profit off of kids, using their parents credit cards, or gift cards through their system. They charge you a certain percent of what you are spending, for their own profit. And actually if he is a minor (According to US this is under 18) He can make an account and use his parents information, so long as he has their "consent". And i believe age verification is unneeded unless you are linking the account to a bank account, rather than using Paypal Money Cards, or other gift cards to use through their system. And to be frank, posting your "real" information on the internet is a bad decision, seeing as it allows 3rd party companies access to your information, because most likely the websites that you post your personal information on sell your information to them. So do not be shocked if you get weird junk mail.