The tale of EvoCity or the ballad of the Father - CHAP 4 RELEASED
hm nice
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Damnit, I'm already dead! xD
It will probably end up with me being promotd to Police Commander because I bust the Family and Adam Jensen for the murder of you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Here's a little throw-in for you: Me and DerStorm had a chat, and I'm currently writing the next chapter. See how that plays out.
[Image: neutral-whyyyyy-l.png]

Inb4, Adam Jensen pulling out some high-fi cyber unrealistic physco weapons.
1 of the best threads so far, SO EPIC,
Cant wait for 3rd chapter.
Chap 3 out guys, hope you enjoy.
Very nice..

I really like chapter 3, this is actually the first book ever I am going to read completely.
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Nadrickk
Loving it so far. Keep up the great work.
Quote:“Gentlemen, ladies, my children, “But there is a few complications with it, our normal supplier of firearms have been rendered unable to smuggle his weapons here. The police took him in a night raid. We will have to use a local supplier instead, I have already made contact with a person that have been recommended to me”.

Usually, a Italian crime family would never involve women or small children, even if they were in the family. I know that you didn't say how old the children were but my statement on the women still remains the same.

I like the story, seems you put alot of work into it, I probably read it just because you wanted to write about La Cosa Nostra and I was fairly interested in what you had to write, I saw a error in the first chapter where you put: “ Don’t worry, he will come. He won’t miss his hour of glory” so there was a space between the " and the text, also I see that you really like to write about details as I saw in the second chapter, It wasn't bad but I would say a tad bit boring after little while, the start was exciting but when you switched roles it became a little.. Yeah.

I would give it a 8/10 for the great storytelling.