[Ban Request] wweee2345
(09-11-2012, 01:41 AM)arl Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 01:31 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: My dignity is still in tact and I dont believe I have spoken a lie. Im just speaking the obvious and what's there in plain site.

(09-10-2012, 05:47 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Lets put this out for starters. There actually was two lifeguards at this point and time; both me and earl. Yet again there is no distinguishing between the two.

I have 3 RP Points, 5 are required to wear the "Female Suit".
This single handed statement just killed your little plot to flip this situation onto me.
I have 3 RP Points, 5 are required to wear the "Female Suit."

It is impossible for me to be that "Woman Minging" seeing as I only have 3 RP Points, and it is not possible for me to wear that woman suit.

That leaves you Wweee, try and wiggle your way out of that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlP2O0ToFbI&feature=plcp

Turn on fullscreen, 1080p, and enjoy.
Why have you cutted a lot of stuff and never posted ban request what happens around you?, I have heard so much rumors about hypocrisy that you Nevinator were part of that "Minging" Can you provide uncut video please?
(09-11-2012, 01:41 AM)arl Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 01:31 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: My dignity is still in tact and I dont believe I have spoken a lie. Im just speaking the obvious and what's there in plain site.

(09-10-2012, 05:47 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Lets put this out for starters. There actually was two lifeguards at this point and time; both me and earl. Yet again there is no distinguishing between the two.

[Image: f9Cya.png]

Either..

A) You can't read, it clearly says, "Tumor Remover" on my job.
or
B) You are still neglecting the fact that you have lost this war thus we called "[Ban Request] wweee2345"

I think it's B.

(09-10-2012, 05:47 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Yet again there is no distinguishing between the two.

No distinguishing, eh?

I have 3 RP Points, 5 are required to wear the "Female Suit".
This single handed statement just killed your little plot to flip this situation onto me.
I have 3 RP Points, 5 are required to wear the "Female Suit."

It is impossible for me to be that "Woman Minging" seeing as I only have 3 RP Points, and it is not possible for me to wear that woman suit.

Ah I do believe I have a picture clearly showing the number of players dressed in a women suit. Three total being in this picture as well as two others that weren't in the photo. One even has Nevinator as a woman, coincidental?

[Image: Wweeee2345.jpg]

Not only limited to those, but others as well. So your idea of the women suit singling me down is highly unlikely.
Earl, do you know what this one is?

[Image: Wweee23451.jpg]

This clearly showing you were breaking rules to these said women by jumping on them while sleeping.

Your picture obviously showing nothing, but is a blurred tag proves nothing.

So again, explain your relevance to the case other than you breaking rules?
(09-11-2012, 02:10 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: So your idea of the women suit singling me down is highly unlikely.
Earl, do you know what this one is?

This clearly showing you were breaking rules to these said women by jumping on them while sleeping.

Where does it show me jumping on said sleeping lady?

And what I was getting at was, no other person in a lady suit had the job "Lifeguard"

You tried to pin the thing on me, as my job was lifeguard, you must not of read the part where I said, "Lifeguard job, and a woman suit" If only one of the following was present, of course you'd be proven innocent not really.

You had both the required fields to be proven the guilty party.
Why should i post uncut videos?

Taking his "word" over substantial evidence...

Just check the logs, 0 kills, double digit deaths, and 0 prop kills.

Basically what i just posted, the long video in 1080p was a majority of the film i had..
(09-11-2012, 02:16 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Why should i post uncut videos?

Basically what i just posted, the long video in 1080p was a majority of the film i had..

As you stated, another mans word isn't evidence in the FL courthouse.

Of all people, an administrator of the server should know this, eh?
Just since the last one, "was not substantial enough"

I have combined, ALL, that i have, and hopefully something will be done...

1.2GB of Video, 1080p, It will be on here As soon as it is uploaded.
(09-11-2012, 02:16 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Why should i post uncut videos?

That supposed long video shows you breaking NLR several times and attempting to come back to RDM as a fireman and eventually unemployed. It shows you breaking FearRP with a knife on you and purposely running. It shows evidence of Reliqua RDMing over Mic and Reliqua stating, "I got you, man." as he CDMed another player.. It shows Auk on top of the roof where technically isnt suppose to be. It shows a knife being pulled without any animation to prove that the player killed you.

All Im getting from this video is a bunch of friends poking fun at each other and having quite a ball, there seems to be a lot of laughter about the situations entirety. Im not quite getting the concept that this was openly minging as you have claimed it is. Obviously there isn't clear intentions where the accused player kills every player on sight either

Again, Im not quite seeing how this puts direct validation of proof on me.

Waiting for your response.
(09-11-2012, 02:37 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: Again, Im not quite seeing how this puts direct validation of proof on me.

Waiting for your response.

>Look's at video

>Sees apartment scene, "These es me claws!!one!1!, I ar dee em you!"

>/me facepalms

You don't see any rule infractions on your part?
You are a pretty stubborn one, now aren't ya?

Why did you take a cut at Nevinator with your "claws"?

I see it as RDM/Fail RP, your a cat..woman..dog..bear..thing, that knifes people..?

Seems like a pleasant RP.

EDIT : Posting from my main account because I got un-permed off it, now your claim about me being permed from forums is not valid at all.
Wwee how did i come back to RDM? I merely ran outside, and pulled out self defense. Listen to what you said, "These are my claws" , Which is FailRP enough, but let alone why should i be afraid of a woman's nails?

Again, stop referring to yourself as "an anonymous player who cannot be named" because clearly your name was visible in the video. In my new video, it will be even more visible, along with new footage that just is longer with you as the star.

I would like an un-biased administrator to start taking a look at the facts, and not his "word" because truthfully the video shows Wweee as the one clearly doing the minging.

And to the rumors of me being apart of any minging, just navigate to your logs, and see that i never killed anyone, nor did i propkill, yet i seemed to have died from Wweee quite a bunch. I know for a fact that CDM, and Propkill both show who is in the car or whos prop it is, therefor how is nothing being done?

Anyways, i will respond when my video is done.