Unban request Zzzzap - Funny story..
Your name: Zzzzap

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:4504581

Banning Admin: Evo

Ban Length: 10k minutes

Reason for the ban: Propblock

Why we should unban you: Well, ive made a home in the tides and set up some contra and stuff, and i was going to make a fading door at the door.
So i put a prop on the door and i was going to make a fading door with keypads. I then had someone knocking at my door, I had to go and answer it, otherwise it would be inpolite. So i was AFK for about 20-30 minutes while gmod was running on my computer with the prop for the door.. believe it or not but thats what really happend... real life comes before roleplaying..

I hope you understand me in this situation..
You should have really deleted it and changed to unemployed, lets wait for the banning admin.
Didn't have time when it knocked on the door...
Also you can't be AFK for more than 15 minutes. Also I don't care if you had someone knocking at your door, you finish your building. Yet this doesn't seem like enough for any admin to unban you.
Banned for all of the above reasons.
And it's still a rulebreak.
-Signature removed-
Well isn't reallife>Roleplay what you say? Im sorry should i have just let them wait at the door and leave? There isn't time to build stuff in gmod when people are waiting at the door, you have to understand this..
No, you had three options, one remove all props, two remove the prop block and thirdly, finish it.
Well i didn't know it would have taken so long, .. but its so unfair to get a 10k ban for this...
You could of spent 1 second to remove a door. It doesn't take a rocket scientist.
I know.. The second i hear someone knock on the door the first priority is to get it, not RP in GMOD... and i didn't know it would take 20-30 minutes dammit, but seriously 10k for prop blocking a door that wasn't on purpose? cmon..