Wrong writing in the inventory
There is also the G3 Sniper, the descriptions claims its Silenced which it obviously isnt.

However, + Support.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Haarek
Wow... I actually feel kinda complemented on the fact that I'm relatively new Tounge. Anyway mu my support stays
@Baseplate

I think it also says the Glock 18 has a silencer.
(09-14-2012, 11:01 AM)MaxiMax Wrote: @Baseplate

I don't think it does. If I'm right it says "Weak pistol, but great effective at short range."

At least something in the lines of that.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(09-14-2012, 02:38 PM)Midget Wrote:

I don't think it does. If I'm right it says "Weak pistol, but great effective at short range."

Oh, well I think I remember it being like that once in the time before.
(09-14-2012, 02:55 PM)Wiseguy Wrote:
(09-14-2012, 02:38 PM)Midget Wrote:

Oh, well I think I remember it being like that once in the time before.
You never know...
Visit my profile here.
Don't see why not.

+support
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(09-12-2012, 06:10 AM)Adman Wrote:
(09-12-2012, 02:51 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: +support
When I started playing I thought "Wow Tommy guns! I can be a real mobster" Luckily I asked around and found out that you need RP points. Also agree on the powder idea, it is VERY misleading

First hand account from someone who has genuinely starting playing recently and he himself said that both texts were misleading. This sort of proves that these suggestions need to be implemented. Not asking for much, just a description change.

Why do you need points exactly? Cause I wasted a lot of money on something I might not be able to ever use, cause I don't rp around/with admins.
(09-15-2012, 12:08 AM)Stryker1019 Wrote:
(09-12-2012, 06:10 AM)Adman Wrote: [quote='Doomdude1' pid='148675' dateline='1347418304']
+support
When I started playing I thought "Wow Tommy guns! I can be a real mobster" Luckily I asked around and found out that you need RP points. Also agree on the powder idea, it is VERY misleading

Why do you need points exactly? Cause I wasted a lot of money on something I might not be able to ever use, cause I don't rp around/with admins.

Part of the reason for RP requirement items is it offers an incentive to actually achieve the points. At 5 you have the female suit, 10 you have the gas mask and 15 you have tommy guns. Intervals of 5 make sense. Another possible reason that makes the tommy gun higher then say the female suit, is because it is incredibly overpowered. It has 50 bullets per magazine and is extremely high powered, or so I've heard, I haven't tried mine on anyone yet.

But that's basically why you have RPP requirement items; so people think 'I really want to wear that gas mask, let's do roleplay'. It's unfortunate roleplay has to be encouraged through rewards and gifts but a lot of people would avoid roleplay entirely otherwise.
It will probably be easier to achieve roleplay points now. Because of much more active admins.
Visit my profile here.