Wrong writing in the inventory
Title of Suggestion: Wrong writing in the inventory

Description: When you go to your inventory, or market you will quickly see when finding Sachets of black powder. Their description is missleading and wrong. It is not an ingredient in molotov.
It is an ingredient in Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol, Sniper and Darts ammo.

Why:
Fixing this would make it easier for newcomers, and not fooling them into buying the wrong item.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Adman
I will give this a +support

But who would think you put black powder into a molotov? Or what new player is going to be making molotovs?

If someone made this mistake its your own fault in my opinion.
Fair enough. I also think that Tommy guns should have the RP point requirement in their Market description too.

EDIT: Forgot to write +Support
(09-09-2012, 05:07 PM)Adman Wrote: Fair enough. I also think that Tommy guns should have the RP point requirement in their Market description too.

I think they have already.

On topic:

+ support

Imagine you would combine gun powder with a molotov xD
(09-09-2012, 05:19 PM)DaCrowh Wrote:
(09-09-2012, 05:07 PM)Adman Wrote: Fair enough. I also think that Tommy guns should have the RP point requirement in their Market description too.

On topic:

+ support

Imagine you would combine gun powder with a molotov xD
That would just be wrong. lol
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.

Just checked it out, it goes on to say it but all that can be read is 'You need'. Therefore, you cannot see specifically how many points are required, for new players they may not even realise you need points for it.
(09-09-2012, 03:55 PM)Fultzy Wrote: If someone made this mistake its your own fault in my opinion.

How is it their mistake in any damn way? How many times, when you play a game, do you see a description and think "they are INCORRECT!"
It's false information, and no one can be blamed if they buy it to make molotovs.
(09-09-2012, 05:51 PM)Adman Wrote:

Just checked it out, it goes on to say it but all that can be read is 'You need'. Therefore, you cannot see specifically how many points are required, for new players they may not even realise you need points for it.
I'm sorry, and yes newbs might get confused
+support
When I started playing I thought "Wow Tommy guns! I can be a real mobster" Luckily I asked around and found out that you need RP points. Also agree on the powder idea, it is VERY misleading
(09-12-2012, 02:51 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: +support
When I started playing I thought "Wow Tommy guns! I can be a real mobster" Luckily I asked around and found out that you need RP points. Also agree on the powder idea, it is VERY misleading

First hand account from someone who has genuinely starting playing recently and he himself said that both texts were misleading. This sort of proves that these suggestions need to be implemented. Not asking for much, just a description change.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Haarek