Ban request Someone
Name of player: Someone

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16249933

Time in GMT: 09.09.12 22:58 Gmt +1

Server:V2d

Summary: Just Patrolling like a police officer sud do, the Lotus crashes into me, i presue. I honked so the siren sadly didn't work. My mic was on and ppl could hear me but it didn't record. The reason i tazed was that he 1. was talking like a FKing idiot 2. he pretended he could hear me.
So summary Rdm on Someone. Im really sry 2 ppl have played on the server, but admin can just see who named Someone has played recently on the server? (Sry for the audio in the background) (just a episode of Bones)

Evidence:: http://youtu.be/T--BvRFULGg

Wow i just realized how bad the quality is. I said in Chat "200$ Fine for driving recklessly"

Someone STEAM_0:1:16249933

He has 420 Hours on the server
That guy gave me a ride in his car and it was partially my fault that he was being arrested by you. So when you tazed him I assumed he was being arrested, seeing as it was partially my fault I owed him I meant to tell you to let him go while my gun was to your head but I misfired hence why I shot once. Then you shot me so I killed you, sorry if I caused any problems and I am the first steam ID.
I was not arresting him but cmon you heard how he was talking, so i tazed him. I heard you take the ammo out of your inventory and at that point i knew i was in the shit but i said reckless driving and u shoot me! I still think you shud get a short ban. I usually rage when ppl MINGE but i didn't really rage that time, but still i think u shud get a little ban.
I didn't hear how he was talking I think I had a mic glitch (the one fixed by muting and unmuting) so I didn't hear anything.
But why did you go to the ban request's so fast? I think it's since you know it was RDM.
What? I checked the forums saw 'Ban request on Someone' so of course I am going to check it to see what its about. I replied 10 minutes later to defend myself because I don't feel it is RDM just the Don Corleone protecting his friends.
Youtube made a crapy quality for some reason but i have a better verson and you shot me once then realoded since you had too. I shot you sometimes since you shot me and tryed to Taze you. I think you shud get a little ban aleast.
You show him once because when you equip a weapon, you only got one bullet and have to reload.

Ban request approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.